Nice work!!

@110G: Na, na Wink

Ingame shots of the SC1000:

[Image: sc1000_3.jpg]

[Image: sc1000_2.jpg]

[Image: sc1000_1.jpg]

Outstanding work, m8! Big Grin

Cheers, Zorin! Smile

Incredible improvement. Really first class. Those Ju-88 naceles look so ugly in comparisson don't they? :wink:

nice mate

well done

Looks really nice! Can

Really big improvement Smile

Wow, massive improvement. Well done. Smile

Excellent work!

Zorin Wrote:Ok folks, here you can see the options you can have for bombs in Il2.

SC50

1. original model
2. automatic poly boost
3. completely new model which will have a new texture file

[Image: Compare-1.jpg]

I will from now on handle this as all the other modders here. It is my work and no one must download and use it.

That is an exciting possibility. Does this mean that existing meshes can be easily smoothed out to give better contours, without changing texture mapping? The possibilities would be huge!

If it is something you can give even the most brief tutorial on, it would be fantastic. :wink:

sehr gut! ich mag die neues bombe! (sorry for my bad German. I am still teaching myself, but i try!) danke sch

Wunderbar Herr Doktor! Sie sind mein Kollegen aber auch mein Vorbild!

Bee Wrote:
Zorin Wrote:Ok folks, here you can see the options you can have for bombs in Il2.

SC50

1. original model
2. automatic poly boost
3. completely new model which will have a new texture file

I will from now on handle this as all the other modders here. It is my work and no one must download and use it.

That is an exciting possibility. Does this mean that existing meshes can be easily smoothed out to give better contours, without changing texture mapping? The possibilities would be huge!

If it is something you can give even the most brief tutorial on, it would be fantastic. :wink:

It is not that simple, unfortunately. There is still some post production needed to get it back to fit with the game and it is no option for meshes that are in any form complex. So in regards to planes or stuff like that it is ratehr useless.

the bombs are really too nice to through them away. Great work!

Paulo Hirth Wrote:Nice bomb Sir, but please change your avatar...

It must stay.