[MOD] FORTIFICATION MOD

Looks really great, LAL_Rone!!!
Unfortunately, these objects don't display ingame....it's probably something to do with the static ini...
LAL....don't you want to speak to one of the AAA team to find out the best way to resolve these issues of links getting deleted.
I'm sure others are having the same problems, and being able to use your static. ini would really help.
So, for now, this mod is useless to me, even though it is quite easily one of the best mods available.... Cry Cry Sad

This is a true masterpiece Confusedhock:

bigbossmalone Wrote:Looks really great, LAL_Rone!!!
Unfortunately, these objects don't display ingame....it's probably something to do with the static ini...
LAL....don't you want to speak to one of the AAA team to find out the best way to resolve these issues of links getting deleted.
I'm sure others are having the same problems, and being able to use your static. ini would really help.
So, for now, this mod is useless to me, even though it is quite easily one of the best mods available.... Cry Cry Sad

There is a link here fabianfreds all mods included version.

Default 4.09 static.ini

The lines to add are in LAL _RONEs DL

( I couldnt find the AAA post with the static.ini DL)

Thanks, Fisneaky!
I'll go and compare them to see if I can find the problem... 8)
......................12 hours later........................
Hey! fabianfred's ini worked great! I now have the new objects in my FMB list. Big Grin Big Grin
I used Winmerge to do the copies between the two files......it was a bit strange, as i was expecting fred's ini to overwrie content in mine, i found that mine contained stuff that fred's didn't, as well.....
eventually i just copied fred's one over to mine completely...
I also have LAL's hangar mod and infantry mod.....they all display fine in the FMB list, which now stands at almost 1200 objects, although several objects don't display in the list...???
I'll keep tinkering, i seem to be making progress slowly... :wink:
thanks for help so far....trying to get my ships from Shippack 2 to display is my next problem child...any experts on chief.ini out there...??? :?:

Brilliant work. -- Especially the weathered concrete structures.

The objects won't show up with me.

I've tried anything mentioned above, including running winmerge and fabianfred's static.ini

Is there anything I need to do, in order to get this mod working besides just throwing the content into my MOD-folder and adding the static.ini-entries?

Bremspropeller Wrote:The objects won't show up with me.

I've tried anything mentioned above, including running winmerge and fabianfred's static.ini

Is there anything I need to do, in order to get this mod working besides just throwing the content into my MOD-folder and adding the static.ini-entries?
I have the same problem with my unified installer...

Extremely Mint work on this mod... this will really add to the FMB missions.

Thank's for all of this hard work.

ooooooo unbeevable! Confusedhock:

Stunning, many thanks mate

what is the train going tn to one of the buildings?, the one with the rocket? where can i find that?

could you please check your PM ?

I am running the new Unified Installer v1.1.
Is this program compatible with version 1.1 Unified Installer?
Best Regards, Sora Big Grin

is there a link to download this mod? Appears the original link no longer works.

THIS IS AMAZING!!! Big Grin

Thank you very much for this cool art creation!

LAL_RONE You are a genious!