[MOD] FORTIFICATION MOD

This FORTIFICATION MOD will add 105 new numbered objects in Full Mission Builder. You will find :
- artillery shieldings
- concrete bunkers (different sizes, shapes

Thank you! Your object mods really bring so much more life into the sim. The best mods, imho!

merci beaucoup Monsieur LaRone!

I thik we also need a Rapid Share download. Some people have problems with filefront :roll:

Thank you! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

LAL_RONE, Absolutely Therapy, THS Wink

Um Gottes willen!!! This is so bloody beautiful. It makes we wish I knew how to work with FMB..

Excellent job!!

Really great work LAL_RONE !

LAL_RONE Wrote:A/ INTRODUCTION :

You must have 4.08m or 4.09bm IL2 version with Sound Mod and new Wrapper.

So this mod doesn't work properly with mod-activator?

EDIT: Got it working, GREAT MOD, thanks a lot for your hard work RONE :!:

S!

Confusedhock: BIG THANKS! [Image: thanks.gif] 8)

great work!

Could someone please create a Rapid Share download? I am not able to use Filefront. I always get a connection timeout Cry Cry Cry

Thank you

I/JG27_Waggel Wrote:Could someone please create a Rapid Share download? I am not able to use Filefront. I always get a connection timeout Cry Cry Cry

Thank you
I agree filefront is evil ! Big Grin
I had today luck but some times I must wait 2 days ... :roll:

Thanks LAL_RONE! This really looks the business.

I/JG27_Waggel Wrote:Could someone please create a Rapid Share download? I am not able to use Filefront. I always get a connection timeout Cry Cry Cry

Thank you

I edited my first post. I gave you another link from FRANCE SIMULATION MAGAZINE.

what is that tank in the third screenshot...is that in game yet...or was it from the tankpack mod?

fabianfred Wrote:what is that tank in the third screenshot...is that in game yet...or was it from the tankpack mod?
this one is a Marder and from il2

PS: @ LAL_RONE im sry but i cant find a static ini should this be in my std folder?