[MOD] Yak-1/1b cockpit repainted: new version + var. options

Glad to have you back! Glad you made it! The modding community needs you Smile

Downloading the cockpit will post expression later 8)
Also I would like to know what are you planing to reskin next?

Mangas Wrote:To TT-33: both your PMs and posts are unreadable... Please choose correct encoding (or just use a translit)...
If you using internet explorer you can press left mouse button and chose coding "Windows Cyrillic" in that case or in case you don't know the encoding you my chose every Cyrylic encoding one after another and see will it make page, text or something else readable.
It works even with doc and txt if opened in explorer.
Just thought you my find this useful.

Poltava Wrote:Glad to have you back! Glad you made it! The modding community needs you Smile
Thanks, mate! :lol:

Btw, sorry for being late with those
http://www.mission4today.com/index.php? ... ls&id=4989
for your FAF campaign you made while ago... :oops:

Chupacabras84 Wrote:Also I would like to know what are you planing to reskin next?

Next it'll be an Airacobra cockpit (finishing it now):

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n26/ ... us/2-5.jpg

And after that -- who knows? Only time (or my inspiration) will tell... Big Grin

Regards,
Mangas.

I find it incredible how much simple textures can change the appearance of the game.
I mean its not new mesh, new 3d model improved a lot, its a simple repaint.
Actually watching how Fan made textures changes game make me think that devs didn't put much effort in textures cuz if they did the game would look 10x better than it look now with same performance...
Anyway good work will wait for more stuff from you 8)

FlyingFinn, TT-33, Chupacabras84, MadTrooper and all others: archive re-uploaded. The megaupload link to version 2 is at the top of the 1st page.
Enjoy. :wink:

Regards,
Mangas.

One question there was already some cockpit posted named "Cockpit_Yak-1_Mangas_Fin.rar"I dont remember the link to it so the question is it same cockpit as ver 2?

Спасибо Mangas,
Как всегда превосходная работа, большое спасибо
rclark

Chupacabras84 Wrote:One question there was already some cockpit posted named "Cockpit_Yak-1_Mangas_Fin.rar"I dont remember the link to it so the question is it same cockpit as ver 2?

Yes, the same... Just use the latest (yeterday's megaupload link) version please...

Mangas Wrote:Hello to all. Sorry for being absent: I got in the car crash recently...

FANATIC MODDER: you did everything correctly. Actually Yak-3 and Yak-9U are the only models I didn't repaint... I'm very busy with other projects now... So, maybe, in the future...

Regards,
Mangas.

I hope that you ok now man. Health is important and all other things are secondary.Your cockpits are fantastic and you managed to put me into a Yak-1/7 cockpit after a LOOOONG time.

Be well

Заново поставил ил-2, и сразу думаю полечу-ка я на яке. Ну за это время собсно отвык от такой графы как в ил-2. И тут як предстал как убожище, сразу начал искать новую кабину и вот оно! Супер! Автор спасибо!

Could a new link be added for downloading please... thank's.

I fixed the download link. Check the 1st page please.