Tracer Mod *UPDATE* -> v1.1

Thank you

:lol: I use use the tracer 2 mod.................very nice
I dont care that the navlights have the same texture like tracers.......they look fine...maybe a little bit better :lol:

greetings fredgreen

i will upload an update in 3-5 hours

! UPDATE, WATCH FIRST POST! Big Grin

Cool! Thank you ! I like Tracer 5 most Big Grin

im glad that you enjoy it ! Wink

Thanks Rainer, going to spend my afternoon free time playing with these

Irish Wrote:Thanks Rainer, going to spend my afternoon free time playing with these

which tracers/landinglight do you use?

Tracer 4, Landing Lights 2.

Everything looks great.....I'll be switching them up later this afternoon to get some comparison (currently stuck writing a 6 page essay on class strtification in the 19th century American Antebellum South Confusedhock: )

Irish Wrote:(currently stuck writing a 6 page essay on class strtification in the 19th century American Antebellum South Confusedhock: )

Confusedhock: Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

i am using tracer6,

wonderful texture,

i hope this long distance thing will be fixed!

thank you for a great mod!

GeneralPsycho Wrote:i am using tracer6

me too, its my favourite tracer Wink

GeneralPsycho Wrote:i hope this long distance thing will be fixed!

i hope so too, but I cant do that :S maybe another good modder?

btw can any admin put this topic to mod download effects? i dont think i will upload another version, would that be possible ? thx

Thank you Rainer, boy now we are blessed with multi-mods for the tracers. I'll take a look I guess and see which I like the best. I'm going to give the ones that got from Jaypack a shot viewtopic.php?p=131697#131697 I am looking for a little less 4th of July effect tracers so I guess I'll find out Wink

RRuger Wrote:Thank you Rainer, boy now we are blessed with multi-mods for the tracers. I'll take a look I guess and see which I like the best. I'm going to give the ones that got from Jaypack a shot viewtopic.php?p=131697#131697 I am looking for a little less 4th of July effect tracers so I guess I'll find out Wink

yeah, thats your decision Wink

btw watch the first post in his topic - i saw his tracers yet Wink

JG2_Rainer_Zufall Wrote:
RRuger Wrote:Thank you Rainer, boy now we are blessed with multi-mods for the tracers. I'll take a look I guess and see which I like the best. I'm going to give the ones that got from Jaypack a shot viewtopic.php?p=131697#131697 I am looking for a little less 4th of July effect tracers so I guess I'll find out Wink

yeah, thats your decision Wink

btw watch the first post in his topic - i saw his tracers yet Wink

Absolutly nothing against your MOD Rainer it's kind of like a sound MOD where someone says "hey I got a new engine sound for the M-xxx" you try it and it really doesn't float your boat Wink Thanks so much for modding this and offering up your time to do it. I do like your options of if you don't happen to like this one just take it out Smile I do have your tracers and am going to try them today...

i know it was nothing against my mod Wink Big Grin