high level bombing manual V1.6 has been released!

I have finished my high level bombing manual. The manual covers bombing with manual releases useing the bombsight table 2. It shows you what instruments you need to use and how to read them. It covers a very wide range of stuff such as key assignments and mods and munch more. The manual comes with colored pictures for reference. The manual covers the B-29,B-25,B-24,B-17,HE-111, and JU-88.

A complete list of Items covered:

Section 1 - Introduction & Questions and Answere about the {HVY}
Section 2 - MODS
Section 3 - GAME PATCHES & MOD SWITCHER
Section 4 - Game FIXES
Section 5 - KEY ASSIGNMENTS & HOTAS CONTROLS
Section 6 - BOMBSIGHT TABLE 2 INTRODUCTION
Section 7 - B-29
Section 8 - B-17
Section 9 - B-25 & B-24
Section 10 - HE-111
Section 11 - JU-88
Section 12 - FORMATION FLYING
Section 13 - FLYING TIPS
Section 14 - ONLINE TIPS
Section 15 - CLOSEING STAEMENTS

Pages:110
File size:
microsoft office-33.1 mbs
PDF-5.18 mbs

**************NEW UPDATE*************

whats new in V1.6

Added sections to make it easier to navagate.
Edited the Mod switcher 4.09 to 4.08 instructions (unified installer 1.1 version)
Added more key assignments
Added Hostas controls
Added Useing flaps with the saitek x52
Seperate instrument section for the B-17
Edited the rate of climb indicator for the B-17,B-24, and B-29
Edited the airspeed and altitude description for the B-17,B-24, and B-29.
Added Putting out fires
Added a new section - Online Tips
Changed the 4 flying formation pictues to the new B-17 V7.2 cockpit.
Added our Aim user names to contact us on
Added Version 4.09
Can't see mission brief fix
other people can't see your mission brief fix

Two new questions about the {HVY}Group.
Do any of us fly real planes?
Do I ({HVY}Iron) have my private license rating?

Mods:
Version switcher that comes with unified installer 1.1 instructions
new B-17G V7.2 cockpit
updated bombbay doors
updated better crater effect
Arms Textures
HudconfigV_1
Speedbar Mod

Game Fixes:
English career language fix

Typo changes and fixes

Well finally got V1.6 done. Been busy with work and just got a new bike few days ago, as I said V1.6 is available in both PDF or Microsoft office formate. Thanks for keeping up with the updates I hope this manual is helpfull to everyone. thinking of adding what technique I use for dive bombing in my next update.

Link for microsoft office version: http://www.filefront.com/14001601/LEVEL ... V1.6.docx/

Link for PDF version: http://www.filefront.com/14001623/LEVEL ... _V1.6.pdf/

Thank you very much!

Hi.

I've concerted the file into a pdf file, so if interested, give me a call...
Big Grin
No, just kidding, PM me instead and U can have it - by the way, very nice manual U've made here...

DK-nme

thank you DK-nm. I try to keep it up to date with the mods and with new ideas I have. Keep a eye out for updates Smile

Hi again.
Sorry, I mixed Ur name up with gunkan. As for the PDF file, it is a way better reading format than any office formats. U dont have to think of the version or wether we as consumers use word compatible programs or MS office 2007. A PDF file can't be corrupted or changed the same way, when downloaded, which can be the case with an office document.
It is no big deal to make a PDF file, almost the easiest thing in this world, but if U're totally shure, U don't wanna use the PDF format, it's Ur decision - will not be hurt or mad, only wanna help out were I can...
8)

DK-nme

Hello... I R Noob. Where do i DL it from? :?

I would be interested as well...

Oky got everything installed that I needed to finish the manual and I am working on it again. keep a eye out for beta updates and the Finished released version for V1.6

Thanks a lot! Will have a read soon!

THXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TKS Iron for the manual, hope you fixed your puter problems today so we can pound some airports soon . Kwikgt

Yep got my computer all sorted out but just been to tired from work during the week to be flying and I got a new bike also so have not been flying munch. I usualy have just been staying on comms to see who is on when I have the time and not flying but well see if I can get some flying done this weakened if I can. Thanks for downloading and looking at my manual everyone. Smile

Awesome, very good job.