[MOD] X'Mas present from Freddy: P-51-D20 Cockpit

Thanks - its cool ! Big Grin

In your MODS folder create a folder. Name it for example "Freddie P51". Then open it and create a folder named "3do". Open the "3do" folder and create a folder called "cockpit". Open the "cockpit" folder and drag&drop the "P-51D-20(K14)" folder from the rar file into it. It should be like this at the end:

C:/Progs/Il-21946/MODS/Freddie P51/3do/cockpit/P-51D-20(K14)

Hope this helps people who aren't really familiar with the order of folders. Wink

Super! That did it. Thanks much for the help.

Another great effort.. Love the lighting effect when flying at night!

:OO

link dead.

ITS back.

top work as ever 8)

love the nightlighting and separate bezel layers

What is name of Freddie site can anybody give link to his site.

Sweet Big Grin

Awsome work! I hope those bugs get fixed soon. Big Grin

TH0R Wrote:Awsome work! I hope those bugs get fixed soon. Big Grin

:roll: You always got those who get kicks out of pointing out others mistakes. Oleg has dealt with it for years. Try not to sprain your elbow as you pat yourself on the back.

VMF-214_HaVoK Wrote:

:roll: You always got those who get kicks out of pointing out others mistakes. Oleg has dealt with it for years. Try not to sprain your elbow as you pat yourself on the back.

Its not a question of getting kicks ,but something that is easily correctable and known about should be corrected before distribution. If I make mistakes I usually thank the person that points them out to me as it will enable me to better my performance or product.

VMF-214_HaVoK Wrote:

With all due respect - these are funny and easily correctable errors. Plus I fly Stangs 24/7 and I want the same level of re-paint dedication on my Pony as 109s and 190s recieved.

And I'm not the one who pointed it out.

End of discussion.

AWESOME ! Hope he'll continue with the rest of mustangs...

Yep i agree with THOR the bugs needs fix then i use this repaint of P-51D i dont like bugs.I hope the B-C gets painted too that would be great. Big Grin