[MOD] X'Mas present from Freddy: P-51-D20 Cockpit

[Image: K14.jpg]

Cany anyone shead any light on this?

Has pilot's head been moved forward?

... in fact the B/C versions have been finished for a few weeks, and I don't know if and when they'll be available since they are currently reserved for "private" use that is for those who register at his site and fly in his squad, and the P47 is on its way .....

[Image: sanstitreot4.jpg]

.... as far as I know Freddy is currently the only modder out there that rebuilds the pits right from scratch, that is faithful to the originals, they are NOT repaints ....

... moved to beta section , please submit it via proper channels

thanks
Z
p.s. nice mod but FPS killer for my system .... i'm guessing cos of too many mesh packs ( + transp. tgas) added to him file

FZ the P47 pits' available on this site are rebuilt, not repaints- and very nice they are too.

Some people sound so ungrateful! Just be happy you have a new mod to play with.

Yes , the result will be no more cockpit , I ll work just for my squad ...
And the P-51D cockpit is not a beta mod, it s a finished mod ! :wink:

C'mon Freddy.. I love the work you have done on your cockpits.. Even if you disagree with some of the comments, please don't deny the many that would like to benefit from your hard work..

Great stuff Freddy mate thanks for your effort, loved the 109s too. 3000+ downloads and a handful of people bother saying cheers. I wonder if those whining could do any better.....doubt it. Pffft :roll: lol.

Just to clarify, I did'nt say I did'nt like the cockpit- in fact I like it very much. I just wanted to point out that Freddie's not the only one remaking pits' from the ground up.
BTW Freddie, that "B" pit is a real beauty!

freddie, chill mate. your pits are awesome and it is only a couple of ppl that will put ANY mod down, these ppl could not make a paper plane, let alone the complex work that goes into modeling.. its alway want want want, not thanks for the mod. just ignore them.

but on another point, the forums have certain rules with regards to submitting mods. if i am right here, i may be wrong, but until mr jolly has approved them then they are classed as beta, finished or not.

but anyway, i love the 51 pit. very well done and thank you. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Beautiful job there FZ, you're making a lot of people happy for sure. Thanks so much and a happy holiday to you and yours.
Cheers--rclark--

Superb work.

But I'm afraid this MOD have the same problem than 109 cockpit repaint MOD:

[Image: background001fmi1.jpg]

The sun passes through the front panel textures Cry

Murph Wrote:FZ the P47 pits' available on this site are rebuilt, not repaints- and very nice they are too.

...sorry mate, that's why I wrote "as far as I know", and it appears I don't know everything of course :lol:

Folks, more generally speaking, you can't imagine the time and effort it took me to convince Freddy to allow me to post his 51D pit (for reasons that are none of my business, he didn't want to post here anymore...) and you have to know that the 51D pit took him 3 months of research and hard work....

He gave it all FOR FREE , like ALL other modders out there ......

I had great hope that he would GIVE the community his already finished 51B/C version, and then may be the P47 he is currently working on .....

I am afraid this is not what's going to happen ....

Those who spend their time and "talent" complaining and whinning are not compelled to download, install and "fly" aboard one of Freddy's pits .... use the stock ones instead :lol:

Sorry for all the guys that keep sending me PMs to try and get Freddy's 51B/C pit, I can't do anything for you simply 'cause I WON'T BETRAY him ....

Well thank Freddy from me for agreeing to post the P51 pit,its great work.A real shame some people can do nothing but criticise others work,which they offer for free.We are seeing more and more of the same ungrateful attitude here. Sad

Freddy Wrote:Ye
And the P-51D cockpit is not a beta mod, it s a finished mod ! :wink:

sorry but we do have rules here .... if i can respect them , i believe you can too :wink:

please submit it via proper channels.

until approved and uploaded to AAA server .... its beta

regards

Z