NEEDS LINK- Central Mediterranean Map

THANK YOU.

Most escellent map (as ussual!).

jeanba Wrote:
6S.Maraz Wrote:WARNING !!! PLEASE READ: this map uses modified textures for two objects: the Kiev Large Hangar and the Caen Castle. These textures are contained in mrz_BuildingsTextures mod (under MODS folder). If you want to restore the original textures, please put a minus sign behind the directory name (-mrz_BuildingsTextures)
It is quite a pity because I often play on Kiev and (LaL modified) Normandy map.
Is it possible that you "duplicate" the 2 objects so that your map will be compatible with the previous one ?

Every time I add this map ini into the maps directory All text file it crashes the game for me. Could duplicate objects from different mods do this?

Bobbo Wrote:Every time I add this map ini into the maps directory All text file it crashes the game for me. Could duplicate objects from different mods do this?

This map does not add any new objects, it just replaces some textures.

Maraz

read your ini line by line - i had this happen to me once and it turned out i had the identical map name listed twice

RichardHed Wrote:read your ini line by line - i had this happen to me once and it turned out i had the identical map name listed twice

No, that wasn't it unfortunately. But I take this crash during game start is from a duplicate file or file entry?

Maraz! Thank you for your beautiful work. Do you plan to put an airfield at Djedeida and Hergla? I think it was either the 1st or 82nd Fighter Group that flew out of Djedeida and the 310th BG flew out of Hergla.

Boosher Wrote:Maraz! Thank you for your beautiful work. Do you plan to put an airfield at Djedeida and Hergla? I think it was either the 1st or 82nd Fighter Group that flew out of Djedeida and the 310th BG flew out of Hergla.

Hello,
if you have few more info about these basee (runway length, orientation) I could add them in next release
Bye
Maraz

Hi Maraz,

Here's some info about these airfields:

Djedeida

Djedeida was a concrete strip in the desert right next to the town of Djedeida, Tunisia. Multiple squadrons, including the 1st FG's P-38's, some B-26's, RAF Wellingtons, etc... flew out of this AF starting in Nov. 1943. From here they made attacks on the Italian mainland, Sicily, Pantelleria, Lampedusa, and on Axis ships. Before this, when in Axis hands, it served as an airbase for JG 53's Bf-109's and a Stuka Geschwader.

Here is the base in Google Maps. There is a distance chart to gauge runway length. You can see the old dispersal areas and the runway.

[Image: base_0196_lrg.jpg]

[Image: base_0118_lrg.jpg]

[Image: USA-MTO-NWA-p304.jpg]

Hergla

Unfortunately I don't have much on Hergla. As far as I know, it was a dusty, dirty, sandy strip where B-25's from the 340th BG were based.

Excellent work...Thanx for offering!! Tongue

Just like to say a big thank-you for the makers of this excellent map. You guys have produced something that is better than anything in the original game. Big Grin

Perhaps 1C should have employed you?

Hi MARAZ great work ! (as usual)

-Could it be possible to correct a little the map_T file to avoid the map's border's tex to repeat to the infinite (especially for Tunisia...) ?

Great job, Excellent, one of the best map for online campaigns ever made.. We need more maps like this one..!

For located operations of WWII FOR US GOOD MAP IS :
1-Enough big but not too much.. to be playable online, with full objects, units and planes.
2-Scale 1/1
3-Represented important area of WWII with precision.

----For example We need, :

Calais map.
Dunkerk map
Ardennes map
NDL map
south france map. Provence.
Anzio map
Complete Normandy map until West of paris.
Complete east france map, from east of paris.
Map Lille-Lyon-Cherbourg.

Sorry for my poor english,.. ! 8)

so it's just some advices.. not asks.. !

how to install maps? maybe i'm to stupid,but...i've installed QMB mod,i've made what was wrote in instruction,but nothing is working...help noob Sad sry for bad englishh

Awesome looking map! Can't wait to give it a go.

Thanks!!!

I want to say well done to whom he did the map. Secondly can you arrange a bit the building of malta because firstly valletta never had a factory.

if you want you can help of rearrage it with this photo

http://www.sunseekermalta.com/assets/grand-harbour.gif

http://www.fleetairarmoa.org/pages/imag ... arbour.jpg

http://www.halcyon-class.co.uk/Mediterr ... edite4.jpg

Hope that someone can arrange them. if it isn't difficult can someone tel me how to modify the map??