NEEDS LINK- Central Mediterranean Map

Central Mediterranean Map by 6S.Maraz, Mapalm and Partizan

[Image: mrzcentmedlocandinacopicr9.jpg]

This is a 1:1 scale map covering southern Sicily, Malta, Pantelleria, Lampedusa and eastern Tunisia, an area where huge air, naval and land battle happened: Tunisian Campaign, "the route of death" (Sicily-Tunisia air ferry), landings in Pantelleria and Lampedusa, Operation Husky (landing in Sicily), Malta bombings, Malta Convoys.

Compatibility: 4.09m

WARNING !!! PLEASE READ: this map uses modified textures for two objects: the Kiev Large Hangar and the Caen Castle. These textures are contained in mrz_BuildingsTextures mod (under MODS folder). If you want to restore the original textures, please put a minus sign behind the directory name (-mrz_BuildingsTextures)

DOWNLOAD LINK: NEEDS LINK

Enjoy!!!
Maraz

ty Big Grin

... this mod have been tested and approved for AAA Unified Installer v 1.0 !

just like with Malta , amazing job ... Big Grin Big Grin

many thanks

Z

Italian Style RULEZ!!!!! Great Work as usual Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Titus

Looking great! d/ling now!

What better thing to do then fly in the MED when the air temperature outside here is -20C 8)

THANK YOU Big Grin

Very nice map, and the Inflight Map is gorgeous Smile

Awesome map ! downloading now Big Grin

It is ok for 4.08 ?
This maps is exxcelent for maltese people Big Grin like me

Another brilliant piece of work.

mf_zambarett Wrote:It is ok for 4.08 ?

Unfortunately it is not, mate.
4.09 has brought new, very nice objects, so map modders are willing to use them Smile

Maraz

Cheers m8 8)

'edit'

Just installed it and what a GREAT Map. Excellent work.

[Image: catpongaq4.gif]

6S.Maraz Wrote:WARNING !!! PLEASE READ: this map uses modified textures for two objects: the Kiev Large Hangar and the Caen Castle. These textures are contained in mrz_BuildingsTextures mod (under MODS folder). If you want to restore the original textures, please put a minus sign behind the directory name (-mrz_BuildingsTextures)
It is quite a pity because I often play on Kiev and (LaL modified) Normandy map.
Is it possible that you "duplicate" the 2 objects so that your map will be compatible with the previous one ?

Fantastic! I will fly my JU88 Torp all over this map hunting victims! Big Grin

Great map, thank you!

Excellent map, thank you.