PAT smoke & camera mod by Zephyr

bump.

I love this MOD, is a dream for all the video makers.

If we can add new cameras to tracks... and free look for cameras...

I might be doing something wrong, but is there a way to get these angles other than the plane you fly in game? These angles only seem to work on the plane I'm flying but not other planes.

can some one fix this mod?? when i fly on b29 or p38 smoke goes only from lefy engine....but i whant that smoke goes from all angines

How to desactive camera mod ??

Do i need the AAA wrapper or something els to get this to work?
Or could i just creat a folder called MODS and put it into there?
BTW, what is Third Eye

Pellaeon

No. Only if you kill your plane.

Pavel_RUS

No.

calampa

Delete it's folder in the MODS directory.

klonics

Yes.

(The link is inoperative)

My problem is that wen i put the smokes on its very light if you know what i mean.
Its not that heavy,flushy, fluffy. its not like on the pictures. anyone knows what the problem is?
its not that "attractive"

Quote: Very nice mod, only you have to watch out when you are using the mod BombBayDoors_Plus_v2_beta3_0 (bombbay doors won't open) & separate gear settings ( gear up shuts down the engine ), but all of this is just a small issue.
I like this mod a lot........thanks
I like this mod too but I'm also having this problem with the bomb bay doors. The power 10% control (+others) is replaced by polish or something and no longer opens the bomb bay doors. I've tried various things but without any success. Is anyone who has had this problem able to suggest how I can get my bombs bay doors working again? Thanks. :?:

No ,I only need desactive camera mod no smoke mod .

I just want to remind you that this is an acrobatic (aerobatic) mod. I have never thought that opening bomb bay doors may be a part of aerobatic performance.
And to cut the discussion - there is no possibility of making these two mods compatible. I am sorry. Complain to Oleg Wink

i don't really like the camera mod

[Image: il2fb2009-02-1512-04-05-59.jpg]

sorry for the quality of the pic..

is there any way to make the camera go back to its defaults?

Avala Wrote:Pellaeon

No. Only if you kill your plane.

Pavel_RUS

No.

calampa

Delete it's folder in the MODS directory.

what folder do i delete to deactivate the camera mod?

klonics

Yes.

(The link is inoperative)

Wicked mod mate!!!

So yes,

with this mod in mind,

any way we could make a colored smoke OBJECT, for target markers (infantry-air support) ???

US WW2 Orange Smoke Marker:
[Image: DSCF0777.jpg]

Orange smoke example...
[Image: osm.jpg]

I think this mod idea could pave the way for some really neat smoke ground markers.... for target placings...

It could be something similar to our static ground smoke objects we already have in-game, but with color...

Eh, perhaps the other could provide some insight?

Thoughts?

TS

Sorry guys, I just thought i'd chip in quickly - you CAN use the new camera on all planes in external.
If you are in external (F2) view on any AC, press F9, and you can move the camera around, using F9 repeatedly....to get the camera in almost any position.
Only the F8 key doesn't work on other AC, but i haven't tried all options here... what if you use Shift + F8, or Ctrl + F8, doesn't that allow you to cycle external of friendlies/enemies?
If so, to cycle external on, say, an enemy AC, you would go Ctrl + F2, then use F9 to move the camera position.... Big Grin
Hope that helps somebody... 8) Big Grin