PAT smoke & camera mod by Zephyr

Is there anthor camera mod (other then the invisable plane) out there because I dont want the smoke
Thanks

flying_fat Wrote:Is there anthor camera mod (other then the invisable plane) out there because I dont want the smoke
Thanks

some one just mentiond this earlyer, press F9 and it turns it off

so F9 turns off smoke?
because I still want the camera but the smoke controls mesed up my engine controls

Hello,

This camera effect mod is the best mod I've ever seen! I call it the "Top Gun" camera mode because it reminds me of this movie.(except we don't shoot guided missiles)...

I found out that if you move your mouse while using the mod (after pressing F8 ), then you can choose any view angle you wish! That's incredible...
Just a suggestion: press Pause before doing that or you might crash...

What about a rocket view? You know like in jet sims on-board missile view (or on-board rocket view)...Or even a bomb view as if you were in the bomb...

Great work anyway...

I cant get the mod to activate, I placed it in the MODS folder like you said to do

Hello,

To make this mod to work press F8 in flight and you will see it work...
If it doesn't work, make sure you installed the file in your MODS folder and that it doesn't conflict with any other camera mod (deactivate others with a "-" sign before the folder name)

Good luck

Awesome, great and so on...

But F9 dissables track ir... can i change the buttons myself?

How did you get it so thick?

Hi.. I cant change smoke color whit + and - keys.. am I missing something...?

When this mod is active I cant open the bomb bay doors with the bomb bay doors mod V2. Anyone else has this problem?

Great mod!

Really amazing stuff, thanks zephyr!

Theres just a little problem... the + and - for switching the smoke color have run onto the + and - of changing throttle by +5 or -5, this means i cant do gentle throttle control while doing aerobatic formation, really makes life difficult!
So in other words, is there a way to change back the keyboard keys so that i can do + and - for increasing throttle and reducing throttle? or any other key for that matter..

zaelu Wrote:When this mod is active I cant open the bomb bay doors with the bomb bay doors mod V2. Anyone else has this problem?

Sorry Zaelu, I just saw this post.

You are correct, the PAT mod is not compatible with the bomb bay doors mod. It will cause the bomb bay doors mod to stop working.

Fireball

I love this mod!

Fireball Wrote:Sorry Zaelu, I just saw this post.

You are correct, the PAT mod is not compatible with the bomb bay doors mod. It will cause the bomb bay doors mod to stop working.

Fireball

Not a biggie... when I want to make screens or film in my replays, I "usually" don't operate the bomb bays. Big Grin

Thank you for your answer. Latter I observed that this mod shares the majority of files with the bomb bay doors mod.