[MOD] B29 Alley new map

delvpier Wrote:I had the idea seeing at the incredible new cockpit for B29 made by Ranwers

(The link is inoperative)

I thought it was a pitty we cannot fly from Saipan or Tinian to Nagasaki

... so I made a simple merge of four maps, Japan, Okinawa, IwoJima, Marianas... for those who like long distance flights

[Image: B29_Alley.jpg]

Official download link:

(The link is inoperative)

Objects are the same than in original maps (simple merge) except for IwoJima for which I had to take off some things (no more airfields...) for technical reasons...

Please, don't tell me about wrong relative positions... it is fictionnal, but I tried to keep some reality

IMPORTANT: remember that in case you can't save a mission in FMB with this map, you can fix the problem by deleting (builder.PLMisDestruction) line in bldconf.ini. Don't try to open the map in unlocked FMB... even with an empty actors.static, it's to heavy for memory... you'll get a crash...

MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO !!!!!!!!!!!
And thanks for the Map...

Juste a question....is it possible to add the US airffield in IWO...So I can land my long range Mustang..

thanks.....bye

JIMMY99 Wrote:Juste a question....is it possible to add the US airffield in IWO...So I can land my long range Mustang..

thanks.....bye

If it is interesting to you as before, I can offer the version of B29_Alley with Iwo Jima airdrome.

I hope respected delvpier will not protest.

http://www.sharemania.ru/0246231

Anyone have any missions for this map? Thanks.

mandrill7 Wrote:Is it possible to get just the western 75% of the map as a separate map?

I think a lot of guys will just want to do the Okinawa-Kyushu raids and will not be interested in the heavy bomber campaigns.

(Sorry to be such a pest).

Sky Master, I have occasionally had the same thing, but only the first time I tried to load the map. When I tried the second and subsequent times, the map loaded okay.

ya grate idea. i also cant load it. my comp crashes

when i try to open the map i get a error saying
the instruction at "0x0f980a57" refereced memoty at "0x11337470". The memory could not be "read"
click on OK to terminate the program

can i have some help with this? Cry