[MOD]Torpedo trails

what about the "Long Lance" torpedo? that torpedo didn't leave a trail/wake

That evil-famed Rapid...again requires being Premium member... Sad F4U-1, couldn't you please upload 1st mod somewhere else, filefront or whatever but rapid?

Yes please, may we have a different link? I've been trying to download the foam no wake and it wont let me. Sad

Bump Big Grin Still would really like to have the foam no wake. Please.

They all work fine for me :???:

Thank you its working now. Big Grin

lol, I did nothing, I was away for the holidays. Good to hear it works though.

Also, about the long lance, that is the reason I have different options available. Different torpedos left different trails, mostly as a result of depth and speed of the torpedo, but also due to the shape. I'm unsure of what the reasons with the long lance are, but I know it was steam powered, so it might just leave a trail of bubbles or foam in its wake as exhaust from its motor.

F4U-1_Corsair Wrote:lol, I did nothing, I was away for the holidays. Good to hear it works though.

Also, about the long lance, that is the reason I have different options available. Different torpedos left different trails, mostly as a result of depth and speed of the torpedo, but also due to the shape. I'm unsure of what the reasons with the long lance are, but I know it was steam powered, so it might just leave a trail of bubbles or foam in its wake as exhaust from its motor.

Hi mate!

Just few consideartion:

- The shape of a moving object into the water make a wake that is at constant 20

SEMPER INCOMMODUS

Is there a foam trail for ship?

thx for your answer. Big Grin

Could someone kindly repost working D/L links?

Many thanks in advance

These mods are almost 3 years old! anyhow i re uploaded them all 3 in on single "Torpedo_trails.rar" file, enjoy. 8)
http://www.mediafire.com/?4bslw2mgwffea5z

Thanks a lot :lol: !

Greetings

I'm amazed this mod is still alive after nearly four years. thanks Stuka-40 for that mirror, it's now on the front page.