3DS MAX export plugin for IL-2

This is a tool to export 3D object from MAX file to IL2 msh format. Also a skeleton hier.him is automatically created.

This tool is a plugin for MAX v9 (working on previous versions has not been tested and is not supported).

It needs a configuration file for each one of the objects to be exported. Building the configuration file is the time-consuming thing, but you make it only once, thereafter all is automated. The full set of configuration files used for SM79 external model is provided for reference. So you will only have to adapt these files for your model.

Later, a fully automated exporter (that exports the whole model at once). This will literally export your whole model in few seconds (if all configuration files are provided)! Also a version optimized for cockpits will follow.

Please read carefully the provided README. Building the configuration files with the exact structure and syntax is mandatory, if not, the plugin will not work and might cause an error message in MAX.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

http://www.mediafire.com/?izykmvln2xm

Please feel free to ask for clarifications or to post suggestions for improvements.

EDIT: v0.6a uploaded (link updated), corrects bug in collision blocks

Bye
Maraz

finally.thanks

Woooo missed this one :oops: Thanks a million. Big Grin

1 Obtenir keygn for 3d max 2009?
2 does not launch your plagi 3d max writes versions of the bug that made all the instructions il2-exp-v06.dle put in plugins folder.

3 IL2.cfg put on the path of My Documents \ 3dsmax \ export
error when running the plug-in.

ghostil Wrote:1 Obtenir keygn for 3d max 2009?
2 does not launch your plagi 3d max writes versions of the bug that made all the instructions il2-exp-v06.dle put in plugins folder.

3 IL2.cfg put on the path of My Documents \ 3dsmax \ export
error when running the plug-in.
there is no support for 3dsmax 2009 !

corrected 9 3d max set. now how to export? threw Pilot1_D1.cfg he created the file but the game does not accept the model. and the remaining parts also have these cfg files.

I'm trying to get shadow names out like:

L1_WingLMid_D0_SH

How should I define these 2 lines on the config file?

shadow_char
shadow_name

Sorry, readme doesn't seem to clear for me on this subject.

Thanks.