[MOD]: reduced airfield influence radius

Hi!

Download don't work , can you verify or enable download elsewhere please?

It seem a GGRREEAATT MMOODD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

walter

SEMPER INCOMMODUS

This sounds great. I have a a question though. If I make a single mission using this and other players don't use this mod, what will happen? Has anyone tried that yet?

Is it something only for modders, or if I'm just flying it would be usefull also for me ??? :?:

Sorry, the link is out !!!

it something useful for onliners it seems,
I installed it and in my offline Campaigns all the planes spawned at the exact same point - which of course ended in a big explosion right at the start.

so I would like the ability to create own mission with such a feature but since other missions have these effects I uninstalled it again.

Great work, mabe this issue can be sorted out?

can someone who downloaded it yet put it for other please

thanks Big Grin

sorry guys. It seems that today Mediafire is giving troubles...

I'm busy now, will try to re-upload it on another site... Wink

Thanks. Awesome Mod Gitano, Cheers on a great discovery. 8)

Neat idea Gitano. One question: do I simply drop this into my MODS folder?

new link :

http://files.filefront.com/Reduced+Airf ... einfo.html

Nocturnum Wrote:This sounds great. I have a a question though. If I make a single mission using this and other players don't use this mod, what will happen? Has anyone tried that yet?

unfortunalety you're right
players who don't have the mod still appears on the runway even the mission builder and the host got the mod

can something be done to rectify that gitano ?
others players should not need this mod but they need Sad

Just to clarify, the players without the mod CAN load the missions and don't all spawn in somewhere weird and explode instantly? If that's the case, that would be great.

Quote:Something that everyone needs to be aware of: Just like setting aircraft in a field more than 800 meters away from an air base, any more than one plane in a flight will spawn a couple of hundred meters to starboard and about ten meters to the rear of the plane in front. I found this out when I put two planes in a flight.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows how to access the code that determines the spawn position of 2nd, 3rd and 4th a/c in a flight at takeoff. Would be good if the spawn positions could be modified so that subsequent a/c in a flight are much closer together - say, line abreast at 5-10 metre intervals. Then we could have more than just 1 a/c per flight - a real squadron scramble Big Grin

Is it possible?

Hawkers Big Grin

Can't download. Mediafire issue ;(

Nocturnum Wrote:Just to clarify, the players without the mod CAN load the missions and don't all spawn in somewhere weird and explode instantly? If that's the case, that would be great.

I've not yet checked, but I suppose that mission have to be specificly designed with this mod in mind. Also, all players should probably have the mod to make the mission work porperly...

Alien_12 Wrote:Can't download. Mediafire issue ;(

Try this link (thx 343KKT_Tomio):

http://files.filefront.com/Reduced+Airfi...einfo.html