GW Winter mapspack v1.0 Download

Blond Wrote:
WhiteCat Wrote:Gilles, for when your winter Norway v2? Smile Wink

The other day I played an amazing Philk's Mosquito campaign using partly your great summer retextured map with Mixx textures and for the deep winter ones your winter Norway. But I took the liberty to update a bit your map with a Mixx texture for south face of fjords (left side) and a new high definition texture I made for north face of the fjords (right side), what do you think?

WhiteCat ;
One of the best Il-2 screens I've ever seen... Looks like FSX addon screen. Confusedhock:
Any chances of uploading this version of winter map ?

I would really like to add it to my UP 2.01...

Well I could but in this particular case most of the credits should go to GilB57, I only added a couple of textures, one of them not even mine, tweaked the settings of the existing ones, etc. What do you think Gilb57? Want to team? Otherwise you feel OK if I release this separately? Cheers

Hi Whitecat !

I didn't planned to rework on this map.
As my purpose is mostly to enhance existing maps, yours is the same : so please, go (as a separate DL please) .

Regards.

:lol: :roll: :lol:

Ok I'll try to release as soon as possible but to avoid several versions I'll try to work it a little bit more Smile.

But now I'm stuck with Pacific maps, I'm trying to release but my MODS folder it's a complete mess and I cannot make Iwo work again, I don't know what I did Sad , it's something related with static.ini. It's not passing the UAT aaarrrghhh