New smoke Fx! (updated v.3)

Yep Hawk, Goblin's mod needs to be loaded after the EFFECTS folder of the UI for best results. Just rename Goblin's folder so it comes after EFFECTS in the alphabetical order. See if that changes anything.
It might also depend on what planes you see burning. Notice in one of my pics, it is the wing of the Junkers that's burning, not the engine. Might be game limitation.

Alessio : that sounds really weird. isn't your mod conflicting with another one ? Did you disable other smoke effects ?

Cheers

Nico

yup done that as soon as it was written her with the F thingie.

Even changed the value as described too.

Alessio: there is only a slight shadow of pink colour in fuel leak smoke that comes in some circumstances with ATI cards parameteres (eg. reflection of sun and some particular angular view of smoke) but this may be come from parameters of colour signed by another modder (Fly1?)
But for me I like this thin-pink reflection cause vapourized fuel may be coloured a little bit no?Smile.But if you still want to attemp any test you have to open BlackSmallSPD .eff and change some R G B parameters :

[ClassInfo]
ClassName TParticlesSystemParams
[General]
MatName ../TEXTURES/DamageSmoke.mat
Color0 0.35 0.25 0.25 0.2

link not working-this smoke looks best of all the smoke mods,someone please post new link.

peebles, happy you like It, thank you,
I tested right now and link to D/L seem to work (almost here..) but if you fail again PM to me and I'll send you it directly Wink
regards

Can some one post a link for both versions that works please?

UPDATED 1ST PAGE WITH NEW D/L RESOURCES :wink:

thanks goblin

What do you think about Brown smoke ( oil burn). Is it look realistic way?

303 Wrote:What do you think about Brown smoke ( oil burn). Is it look realistic way?

updated V.3 . please note new darkened trails for oil damage Smile

I accually dont have any folder in the mods called EFFECTS!!Smile
and i have the UI v1.1 with patch update installed!!!

HI!

Is possible to make the tail of the smoke to more disperse? I think they are actually too dense. And smokes coud be little longer then actually expecially brown.
I still try to find the best realistic smoke%fire mod and i still cant choose. Some things are good in one some in other.

Sad I can't download from any link....

Forgive me, I am still pretty new at this mod stuff!
But I didn't see any instructions on how to install this very interesting Mod! (or) I missed them!
what I'm not sure of, is how (or) where do I place these files?

Can someone show where they go!

Thank's !?

Sorry m8's now links for d/l should work well, gimme feedback if not