Thread Closed

[UPDATE] New Bf-109F's as standalone (MANUAL INSTALL)

Skins folders coming with UI work good with my version. They are named:

Bf-109F-2_B
Bf-109F-2_B_Trop
Bf-109F-2_Trop
Bf-109F-4_B
Bf-109F-4_B_Trop
Bf-109F-4_R1
Bf-109F-4_Trop

@ Astrocat: textlines have to be added only on files inside your MODS/STD/ folder

@ Jure_502: have you deleted folders coming with UI1.1? I recommend to delete all files related to this mod and then repeat the installation...

Thanks Gitano Smile

Awesome! Many thanks. Big Grin

Absolutely FANTASTIC!!!! Vanno che

Thank you very much

Hi Gitano and Thanks for the great additions to the 109 family. I have all the new 109F2s / F4s and the previous F2/4 Jabos but no cockpit for any of them? I never used Freddy's cockpit and thought it was time to try it since you have it with this Mod. Is ther a step I missed in order to enable it? I did put the minus sign in front of the defualt cockpit included in this .rar file.

Also I originally had the other Bf-109 F2/4 Jabo variants and I just added the new planes in the respective air.ini and plane and weapons sections but should I have removed the previous Jabo versions?

Thanks in advance.

-DU

Double_Ugly Wrote:Hi Gitano and Thanks for the great additions to the 109 family. I have all the new 109F2s / F4s and the previous F2/4 Jabos but no cockpit for any of them? I never used Freddy's cockpit and thought it was time to try it since you have it with this Mod. Is ther a step I missed in order to enable it? I did put the minus sign in front of the defualt cockpit included in this .rar file.

Also I originally had the other Bf-109 F2/4 Jabo variants and I just added the new planes in the respective air.ini and plane and weapons sections but should I have removed the previous Jabo versions?

Thanks in advance.

-DU

Sorry Double_Ugly, I forgot ot mention that this mod updates also the older V1.1 Jabo mod... please, delete the old version and retry the installation... again, sorry. :oops:

Jure_502 Wrote:Hmmm...all F-4 versions are unflyable now, they have no cockpit and they can't be playable.

F-2's are working fine.

Same prob. I've deleted the old jabo, kannonboot and trop folders, installed the air.ini, plane.ru, disabled the and weapons.ru text. Help! Cry

Ok solved it. Prob seemed to be with my cockpit folders. I disabled the Freddy cockpit mod, enabled the default Bf109F folder and added a copy of the F2 cockpit renamed as Bf109F-4 into the Bf109F mod folder. I dont know what it did, but this works for me, so i'm gonna leave well alone now!

P.s Great mod, thanks for the hard work. Big Grin

dadders Wrote:
Jure_502 Wrote:Hmmm...all F-4 versions are unflyable now, they have no cockpit and they can't be playable.

F-2's are working fine.

Same prob. I've deleted the old jabo, kannonboot and trop folders, installed the air.ini, plane.ru, disabled the and weapons.ru text. Help! Cry
have the same problem...
and only with freddy's cocpits...
i've deleted old version of your mod, added needed texts, enabled "Cockpits_BF_109F_Freddy", disabled "Cockpits_BF_109F_Default" - and all F4 versions looses their cocpits...
when i've disabled freddy's cocpits and returned back to defaults - everything fine...

dadders Wrote:Ok solved it. Prob seemed to be with my cockpit folders. I disabled the Freddy cockpit mod, enabled the default Bf109F folder and added a copy of the F2 cockpit renamed as Bf109F-4 into the Bf109F mod folder. I dont know what it did, but this works for me, so i'm gonna leave well alone now!

P.s Great mod, thanks for the hard work. Big Grin

I don't understand, can you describe that again in detail?? Because I have the SAME problem and I don't understand what you did exactly.

How feasible is it to add the trop filter to the 109G-2?

thx Gitano,standalone download is much better :wink:

Veltro Wrote:
JGXXX_Prodigy Wrote:Hm :?
Is the F4/R1 included as well?
If soo there is a big bug!
The Weapons under the wings musst be MG 151/20 but they seem to be MG 151/15!

MG151/15 is historicall correct i think.

Sry boys ^^
But we, the germany guys, try to find some historical reference for MG 151/20 :wink:

canonuk Wrote:How feasible is it to add the trop filter to the 109G-2?

+1

Big Grin

Titus
Thread Closed