[MOD] New Yakovlev Yak-7/9 Cockpits Pack

Thank you Mangas for your hard work,very grateful. Big Grin

Now I will have to fly the Russian aeroplanes more (lol)...Thanks!!!!

OMG Confusedhock: Have my babys.. NOW!

I dont know say how i am happy with your work, make this game new like first time!
Thank you very much!

FW sounds V2:
http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php?r=jmsix

MOD is LIFE!!

Excellent work ,Thank you very much.
Regards Big Grin

Maybe some install instructions would be great, because I do not know what to do with the "Yak-3und9" folder !!!

This apart, thank you very much !!!

Avoir la foi, c'est être plus sûr d'une chose que la raison ne le permet.

First of all thank you for the nice work!

I get a buggy Yak-3 cockpit, many textures dont't fit. For example the Gunsight directly under the reticle. Any ideas?

[Image: 2642_1112089766885_1366130339_338595_2483414_n.jpg]

[Image: 2642_1112089926889_1366130339_338596_3116033_n.jpg]

Thanks

Hey Mangas, just downloade and tried them: GEWELDIG! (=GREAT!). Thanks very much

Hi Mangas,

Very GREAT work!!!!!!

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Zsolt Big Grin

Gaston Wrote:Maybe some install instructions would be great, because I do not know what to do with the "Yak-3und9" folder !!!
Metus81 Wrote:I get a buggy Yak-3 cockpit, many textures dont't fit. For example the Gunsight directly under the reticle. Any ideas?
Metus81 & Gaston, please DELETE this Yak-3und9 folder! You don't need it at all (it's for my testing/working purposes only)! Or your Yak-3 cockpit will be collapsed! Sorry for inconvenience...

My best regards,
Mangas.

P.S.: To Gaston: I've been enjoying your offline campaigns since 2003! I'm sorry you stopped making them... Cry

Thx Mangas, that helped.

But also leads to the question: will you also make one of your excellent cockpits for the Yak-3? :wink:
Arrow Ok I just saw your PS#4; looking forward to it.

Regards,

MK

Excellent work Mangas. You bring these cockpits to life!

Hi Mangas, and thanks for your indications !!! I was afraid to do something stupid, so I better ask first !!!

And thanks for your kind compliments too !!! I stopped doing campaigns by lack of time... but hope to do some new ones some day (especially, I wish to continus Constantin's adventures on the Eastern Front...). I also dream about having a China map, to make some Chinese campaign too...

Avoir la foi, c'est être plus sûr d'une chose que la raison ne le permet.

Excellent work, Master Mangas !!

Hi Mangas,

The La types will have a new cockpit?

Thank you!

Regards,

Zsolt