[MOD] New Yakovlev Yak-7/9 Cockpits Pack

zsoltfireman Wrote:Hi Mangas,

The La types will have a new cockpit?

Thank you!

Regards,

Zsolt

Yes, they surely will. But another guy will make them (I promised him not to touch them... Big Grin )
So just be patient... :wink:

Regards,
Mangas.

Mangas Wrote:
zsoltfireman Wrote:Hi Mangas,

The La types will have a new cockpit?

Thank you!

Regards,

Zsolt

Yes, they surely will. But another guy will make them (I promised him not to touch them... Big Grin )
So just be patient... :wink:

Regards,
Mangas.

Hi Mangas,

I say thank you for the information!
The YAK cockpits brilliant!

Thank you very much!
Best Regards,
Zsolt Big Grin

I really enjoy your work Mangas! It's great! Thank you for your efforts! 8)

Only if you would have some spare time, and could work on the 9U, that'd be again much appreciated. But I don't want to rush you, just take your time. Smile

Thay look great thanks Big Grin

Mangas,

I absolutely love what you've done with the VVS cockpits, they look amazing! I only have one problem at the moment. None of these cockpits are compatible with CRT=2. I think it has something to do with the new reticule that you've used. Is there some way you could release a version of your Yak-7/9 and LaGG-3 pits with CRT=2 compatibility? I'd rather have most of the pit than none at all because of a silly gunsight. I don't really play single player anymore and all of the servers I'm on have CRT=2 enabled.

I'd like to share your work with all of my friends on these servers as well, but I'm unable until they are CRT=2 compatible. I hope you will consider making this minor tweak and uploading a CRT=2 compatible version.

Thanks so much!

-Crow

[OAC]Crow Wrote:Mangas,

I absolutely love what you've done with the VVS cockpits, they look amazing! I only have one problem at the moment. None of these cockpits are compatible with CRT=2. I think it has something to do with the new reticule that you've used. Is there some way you could release a version of your Yak-7/9 and LaGG-3 pits with CRT=2 compatibility? I'd rather have most of the pit than none at all because of a silly gunsight. I don't really play single player anymore and all of the servers I'm on have CRT=2 enabled.

I'd like to share your work with all of my friends on these servers as well, but I'm unable until they are CRT=2 compatible. I hope you will consider making this minor tweak and uploading a CRT=2 compatible version.

Thanks so much!

-Crow

Hello, [OAC]Crow.
Thank you for your compliments about my work.
Believe it or not -- I NEVER play Il-2/FB online (actually, I don't play Il-2 much at all, I prefer another PC games). So I just don't know what are CRT means... But if it has something to do with my new reticles -- just search for files that has "Reticle" in the file name in the "Cockpits_Yaks_7-9_Mangas" folder and delete them...
I hope that helps... :roll:

Regards,
Mangas.

Done and done. Thanks Mangas that did work. For anyone who wants to use this mod online you can simply delete all of the files with 'Reticle' in the name.

Thank you so much Mangas , classy work ! Smile

Hi everyone! Excellent work Mangas!!! I tried to download it but get error message
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Have you other link to download Yak's cockpits? Thanks in advance.

I believe Mangas is onto the situation mate.. Big Grin

Dr_House Wrote:Hi everyone! Excellent work Mangas!!! I tried to download it but get error message
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Have you other link to download Yak's cockpits? Thanks in advance.

I just checked my filefront page... Well, it's admins deleted both my Yak-1/1b and Yak-7-9s models cockpits repaints without any warning...

So I won't trust filefront any more... Just name the resource where you would want my work to be uploaded for everybody to be able to get it... O.K.?

Regards,
Mangas.

Mangas, i would suggest Mediafire or Megaupload, those 2 always work for me.... 8)

btw, i'm interested to know what other pc games you play rather than our IL-2? 8) :?:
regards

Thank you Mangas. I agree with bigbossmalone and thing Megaupload would be nice.

Superb work, as always!

bigbossmalone Wrote:Mangas, i'm interested to know what other pc games you play rather than our IL-2? 8) :?:
regards

Well, since you asked, my all time favourite list is below (in descending order):
1. The Witcher (prob. the best PC game I ever played!)
2. Call to Juarez: BiB (just finished it -- awesome!)
3. Mass Effect
4. Assassin's Creed
5. CoD series (all)
6. MOH series (all)
7. STALKER (1 & 2)
8. KOTOR (1 & 2)
9. В тылу врага 2 (international name -- Men of War)
10. Корсары series (Age of Pirates)
11. Silent Hunter 3 & 4
and so on... :wink:

I'll install RoF in 2-3 days to test it... I'm sure I'll like it a lot, especially after watching this:
http://www.redbaron-themovie.com/index_en.html

Regards...