I don't understand. Can you please add screenies?

Ha ha :lol:
I was just discussing ugly flying debris issue with Mysticpuma because of movie making Big Grin

Good job Fly!
Thank you Tongue

PS: I hope you've not lost your job , coming with new and new effects stuff Big Grin

Sincerely,
HolyGrail

Alright!

No more streams of little green tennis balls whenever Im shooting down an aircraft.

Thank you

Big Grin

Erm,

is it possible to reskin thous debris textures?

Which file is it...where can I find it?

renmik Wrote:Erm,

is it possible to reskin thous debris textures?

Which file is it...where can I find it?
Download AAA Effects (somewhere below this topic) and find a debris.eff file.

Alien_12 Wrote:I don't understand. Can you please add screenies?

These are the debris (now deleted):

[Image: P-38cazado.jpg]

Green particles are so ugly that I blurred them in PSP

TY FLY!

Brilliant, thankyou. Smile

Yay, thank you!

Thanks so much Fly,
This anomaly has bothered me a bit for a long time. I quickly installed this mod ,jumped in a plane for a quick squirmish and all I can say is now things are really looking good or should I say real !
Many thanks--rclark--

Hey fly, first off thank you for this, I've been waiting a long time for this one. Second, forgive me for being so noob like but where do I install this, TY...

Hey, this sounds really interesting, but would it be possible to not completely remove the debris, but only reduce it? I like having at least some pieces still coming off my target.

Agreed, I would reduce it to about on third or something, or make it random. But the current mod is good too.

Sure would be cool if we all got some sort of installation instructions with the mods so that we all might be able to enjoy them. Any help here?