[Mod Done] Bf-109G-14/AS new slot, new FM

Hot Space Wrote:I think I might get in trouble with the Mods here for asking this (Not my intention 8) )

But all of the above 'new slot' aircraft and many more on top are made/helped with etc by a big name here - yes some do include UF ***** Mods but that is only a few, but the question is, why are some of these new planes released?

I'll be honest with you I have 2 version of '46 on my PC: The AAA version which is my main and this other version.

I know UF isn't a hit around here but he isn't the name that I've seen (Not that this person is bad or doing anything which I think is bad........far from it 8) ) and as been mention its not only just from one site or has a UF ***** connection.

This newer version to me has been very laggy on and offline (It has all the same QMB/FMB etc missions) so its not my PC which is high spec anyway and also and I guess I'm answering my own question here, all versions cannnot be put together in one game i.e the newer version has most of these new planes but not all as the various sites 'Button' Files doesn't like the others.

Its a shame really that all the various sites can't put there heads together and combine all as one.

Ok Space, time for the ban hammer lol
:wink:

Those mentioned mods (the Russian ones) have compatibility issues with some mods here on AAA, in particular they do not work with SFX mod (which IMHO, is vastly superior to SoundMod). They also use a custom buttons file, whilst generally compatible with most mods and UI 1.1, it has not been approved by the AAA team.

A few months ago a post by the Russian team was made here but it got shutdown very fast for these reasons. Personally I enjoyed these mods but there was a lot of work to be done in terms of compatibility.

HGuderian Wrote:Excellent. Is it compatble with F109Cockpit mod?

G-6Late Cockpit mod is compatble.

Karaya Wrote:Guys, here is another buttons file that includes most or all mod aircraft fms that I know of, however that 190A7 from check-six that got meantioned is not included as I havent gotten my hands on it yet so I recommend to disable that plane!

Here you go:

http://www.4shared.com/file/92845292/cb ... ttons.html

Thanks for the buttons, could you please include also the air.ini file listing all the plain supported it would be helpful. Thanks again

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I've also got the 60% CTD.

As soon as I delete the G-14AS line from the air.ini the game runs fine.

[Image: air.jpg]

Sounds like you didnt change your buttons file? The Bf109G-14/AS uses its own custom fm and therefore needs an updated buttons file to work correctly. If this requirement is not met then the game will crash at startup

This is my air.ini

Bf-109G-14AS air.BF_109G14AS 2 NOINFO g01 SUMMER

as for whats also supported by my buttons file, here is an excerpt which however does not cover 100% of the released mod aircraft. A good part of these aircraft however does not actually have an own fm but lends it from another, very similar aircraft.

BeaufighterMkI air.BEAUMKI 1 NOINFO gb01 SUMMER
Bf-109E-4N air.BF_109E4N 2 NOINFO g01 SUMMER
Bf-109E-7N air.BF_109E7N 2 NOINFO g01 SUMMER
Bf-109G-2T air.BF_109G2T 2 NOINFO g01 SUMMER
Bf-109G-4 air.BF_109G4 2 NOINFO g01 SUMMER
Bf-109G-4T air.BF_109G4T 2 NOINFO g01 SUMMER
Bf-109G-6T air.BF_109G6T 2 NOINFO g01 SUMMER
Bf-109G-10MG air.BF_109G10MG 2 NOINFO g01 SUMMER
Bf-109G-14MG air.BF_109G14MG 2 NOINFO g01 SUMMER
Fw-190G-8 air.FW_190G8 2 NOINFO g01 SUMMER
He-111H-16 air.HE_111H16 2 NOINFO g01 SUMMER
He-111H-21 air.HE_111H21 2 NOINFO g01 WINTER
HurricaneMkIaT air.HurricaneMkIaT 1 NOINFO gb01 SUMMER
HurricaneMkIb air.HurricaneMkIb 1 NOINFO gb01 SUMMER
HurricaneMkIbT air.HurricaneMkIbT 1 NOINFO gb01 SUMMER
HurricaneMkIIa air.HurricaneMkIIa 1 NOINFO gb01 SUMMER
HurricaneMkIIbT air.HurricaneMkIIbT 1 NOINFO gb01 SUMMER
La-5F_Early air.LA_5FEarly 1 NOINFO r01 SUMMER
Me-262V-3 air.ME_262V3 2 NOINFO g01 SUMMER
MiG-3udfm air.MIG_3UDFM 1 NOINFO r01 SUMMER
MsMorko410 air.MSMORKO410 2 NOINFO f01 WINTER
SpitfireMkVa air.SPITFIRE5A 1 NOINFO gb01 SUMMER
Yak-1B_Early air.YAK_1BEarly 1 NOINFO r01 SUMMER
Yak-1PF air.YAK_1PF 1 NOINFO r01 SUMMER
Yak-1PFLight air.YAK_1PFLight 1 NOINFO r01 SUMMER
Yak-3vk107-2B20 air.YAK_3_VK107_2B20 1 NOINFO r01 SUMMER
Yak-3vk107-3B20 air.YAK_3_VK107_3B20 1 NOINFO r01 SUMMER
Yak-7B_late air.YAK_7B_late 1 NOINFO r01 WINTER
Yak-7UTI air.YAK_7UTI 1 NOINFO r01 SUMMER
Yak-9DD air.YAK_9DD 1 NOINFO r01 SUMMER
Yak-9M_Early air.YAK_9MEarly 1 NOINFO r01 SUMMER
Yak-9U_Early air.YAK_9UEarly 1 NOINFO r01 SUMMER

Anto Wrote:Those mentioned mods (the Russian ones) have compatibility issues with some mods here on AAA, in particular they do not work with SFX mod (which IMHO, is vastly superior to SoundMod). They also use a custom buttons file, whilst generally compatible with most mods and UI 1.1, it has not been approved by the AAA team.

A few months ago a post by the Russian team was made here but it got shutdown very fast for these reasons. Personally I enjoyed these mods but there was a lot of work to be done in terms of compatibility.

SO, if I install a mod from a non-AAA, Russian-made source, will it be usable and trouble-free if I have never installed the soundmod?

Buttons file where it should be in IL-2\files\gui\game

Folder content (Bf-109G-14AS) put to IL-2\MODS

Air.ini line inserted
Bf-109G-14AS air.BF_109G14AS 2 g01 SUMMER

Planes_ru line inserted
Bf-109G-14AS Bf-109G-14/AS, 1944

And finally the weapons_ru line added
#####################################################################
# Bf-109G-14/AS
#####################################################################
(Cut this short due to the lenght)...

I've checked that there are no extra spaces in the lines and nothing is missing, still CTD at 60%

mandrill7 Wrote:SO, if I install a mod from a non-AAA, Russian-made source, will it be usable and trouble-free if I have never installed the soundmod?

I'm using SoundMod 0.93 myself with a vast collection of AAA mods (using every single new slot ac from this site) of all sorts plus the mentioned Russian made aircraft and haven't had any kind of problem yet, so yes it can be done and it does work!

FF Wrote:I've checked that there are no extra spaces in the lines and nothing is missing, still CTD at 60%

What kind of mod install are you using, Unified Installer, SoundMod, SFX?

I'm on UI 1.0. No extra mods added.

Quote:I've checked that there are no extra spaces in the lines and nothing is missing, still CTD at 60%

Sounds like the wrong buttons file - crash at 60% is nearly always buttons related.

Do you know which buttons file you have?

Karayas question as to which sound mod you have is also pertinent.

Guys don't panic.

I plan to release a new "crash free" buttons file that can cope with all new iL-2 aircraft known on earth...

We can never get enough planes, right?

Watch this space tonight.

Muas.

Muas Wrote:Guys don't panic.

I plan to release a new "crash free" buttons file that can cope with all new iL-2 aircraft known on earth...

We can never get enough planes, right?

Watch this space tonight.

Muas.

Hi!

Hope to see this dream tonight!!!

cheers

walter

SEMPER INCOMMODUS

Big Grin Hi guys,

I do'nt know if this is a forbidden subject; if it is, forget i ever asked, but: how can one open and modify the buttons file, so anybody is able to include the planes he wishes without waiting for a charitable soul (by the way, a thousand thanks to Muas) who cares to modify it?

Best regards,

JC

It is forbidden to talk about this openly for a good reason. Anybody who can unpack and repack the buttons file has access to all ingame flight models and can thus modify them, the perfect basis for cheating! I hope you understand thats why this is a very well kept secret and should stay that way! Otherwise we will see I-153Ps capable of flying at 700km/h in the matter of a few hours.

There are only few reasons that justify the modification of the buttons file, that is the inclusion or rectification of an addon mod aircraft. Otherwise we would not have many of the great new aircraft to be found on this site including for example the Hurricane Mk.IId, Mosquito Mk.XVI, FW190D-11/-13s, Bf109K-14 and last but not least the Bf109G-14/AS from Muas as well as the soon to be finalized Bf109 Emils with DB601N engine!

Stay tuned, Muas and me are working on even more additions!