[Mod Done] Bf-109G-14/AS new slot, new FM

if only I knew where I should put this "buttons" file

Is this your first manually installed mod plane? They all go the same way!

Buttons files usually go "Files\gui\game", at least on my install! Just find your "gui\game\" subfolder or old buttons file (there must be one) and put it there...

No, it's not, I did many installations (manual or not) and I never had any problem (apart from the very first Spit Mk.I which I resolved it) however no matter whatever ...buttons I put in, not only it doesn't appear, but it also crashes at 60%..the same problem exists for the Bf 109G-10 C3 too.Initially I thought that i was trying to put the "buttons" in the wrong folder however I wish it was that the problem..finally..I give up trying.

Hmm, what other mod aircraft do you have installed!? What about the Magister? And did you try the newest buttons files from here?

(The link is inoperative)

A crash at 60% is usually related to a faulty buttons files. Either you have two of them which will cause a conflict or you might need to update yours!

The point is that the file that was provided in the G-14/AS file as the 9.3 buttons version is DIFFERENT than the one provided in the link the you gave me.And -yes!- this file works, instead the one on the G-14/AS doesn't. Problem solved.
Muas, great add-ons that we are going to enjoy a lot I think!
Karaya, thanks for the link that i was not aware of.

whaat does /AS FM even mean?

/AS refers to the DB605 engines equipped with the high-altitude supercharger, namely DB605AS or MW-50 equipped DB605ASM. FM starts for flight model Tongue

For those interested, this aircraft has been updated to include a larger loadout, new 3D parts, opening canopy etc and will be part of UI1.2

Anto Wrote:/AS refers to the DB605 engines equipped with the high-altitude supercharger, namely DB605AS or MW-50 equipped DB605ASM. FM starts for flight model Tongue

For those interested, this aircraft has been updated to include a larger loadout, new 3D parts, opening canopy etc and will be part of UI1.2

Thanks for the info! :wink:

Gentlemen,
As a late war BF 109 enthusiast I would love to fly this variant - however, my skill with modding IL 46 is strictly limited downloading campaigns, skins and patches. I currently have Il 46 4.09. Could you please post the steps to downloading this? I read the last 7 pages of posts all to no avail. I cannot find the "buttons", Files\gui\game, or "gui\game\" or "gui\game\" subfolder.
Thankyou
Tom

Anto Wrote:/AS refers to the DB605 engines equipped with the high-altitude supercharger, namely DB605AS or MW-50 equipped DB605ASM. FM starts for flight model Tongue

Hello Anto

Was the high altitude speed bug fixed? The original FM was running 725 kph/450 mph at 6450m. It would be really nice to see this fixed, along with the Tempest +11\+13 high altitude and D-11\D-13 low altitude speed bugs.

Brent

PS- the K-14 is way too fast at low altitude (616 KPH@SL), as well. :wink:

Yes the FM is fixed since long time