[MOD] Propeller Animation Mod V2.0 (still Beta)

First request for P-47, P-51 and P-40 please Wink

Cheers, MP.

Mysticpuma Wrote:First request for P-47, P-51 and P-40 please Wink

Cheers, MP.

On the way Mate, on the way...

Absolut stunning, best prop MOD ever. And unexplainable much better when seen from inside the cockpit, than any other prop MOD...

DK-nme

Hello
very good this
the P-39 and Spit MK.IX are hardly realistic and the BF-109E to F4 are the prop seems strange that one has two propellers turning left and one for turning right, the B-17G and B-29 are good I think that seals are a little yellow in the spin would be perfect
rest of the BF-109K and the FW-190A9 are perfect, beyond the fact that this left turn when the propeller spins to the right, and a bit dark and speed up the spin a bit I think would be perfect.
if you make a pro prop P-51 that I use the same prop Spit MK.IX the current and speed up the spin a little more would be pro perfeiro P-51. (equal to that video and photos that show)
since it is a beta I am giving some ideas for improving

more congratulations, I like this mod

PS: sorry if my English is strange, is I used the google translator.

Hi Remik, it might be my computer but i am getting a 1 kb per second download speed. Could some one please upload it to mediafire or filefront, it would be greatley appreciated.
Cheers, Rudel
Edit, Managed to get it downloaded by repediatley opening and closing the download box. Fantastic work Remik

Many THX Guys,

your sugestions help me alot to fix it in the right directions.
I try to reduce this weired contra-prop-prob ASAP... small settings issue, haven't touched it much, was just for testing.

This strange Shine Effect on FW-190 A Series will also be fixed... but needs time.

@heero12: I understud you mention very well, no problem.
Problem is, I have no Idea how to speed up the propeller... it is the stock RPM from 1C Maddox.
Maybe it is changeable, I don't know at the moment.

Many THX Guys, please keep on feeding me with your suggestions Big Grin

thanks

I just try to help with what I know and what I see.

the BF-110 are some of the same problem that the BFS, and the prop of A6M5 that are to appear, the spinning propeller ta go ta right more than the prop turning left.

Maddox on the RPM I do not know that part I know nothing

Hm, this new effects is less noticeable than old one, is that correct? Haven't decided yet which one i like more Smile

|ZUTI| Wrote:Hm, this new effects is less noticeable than old one, is that correct? Haven't decided yet which one i like more Smile

Hey Zuti, yes it is a clone of the Light Version from previous Version... that will be changed for final Version.

So far it is an improvement renmik, because I couldn't use the other more extream textures because of the strobing effect. I like these so far and I guess for me they fall somewhere between stock and Xstrobe, thanks...

Nice mod, now I got to decide which one to use, either this one, or the Vas_PropReloaded. Tongue

1 small thing i'm disliking with this one; the B29 Silverplate props, in external view they almost look like dark discs instead of spinning props. Is it supposed to be like this?

Apart from that, a big applause for your efforts!

*raises a flagon of mead* 8)

I gave it a try and I did like the way the prop looked, BUT flying any of the A models 190's the canopy was totally gone. Ya, no canopy, the radio wires were attached above the pilots head, to what I"m not sure.......lol.....went back to Vas prop

Will check back too see if things improve

S! Vike

Vike Wrote:I gave it a try and I did like the way the prop looked, BUT flying any of the A models 190's the canopy was totally gone. Ya, no canopy, the radio wires were attached above the pilots head, to what I"m not sure.......lol.....went back to Vas prop

Will check back too see if things improve

S! Vike

Oh I'm sorry Mate, this Bug will be gone in Final Release. Many Thx for give it a try.

Later.

Hi Guys,

Status so far:

FW-190 BUGS killed->also wierd Shining Big Grin
Propeller Animation -> now 3 Layers / was 2
Layers now in right opacity
"Contra-Propeller"-Issue fixed

To do:
Blade Fix for 2 and 4 bladed planes (Gladiator & Ki 84)
realistic Blade surface for all aircrafts (10% done already)
Animation Test, FPS Test, Finetuning.

I think, I can release the Final Version in 10-12 Days from now on. :wink:

Cheers !!

Just make sure it's not the light version Smile And take your time, no rush Wink