[MOD] Propeller Animation Mod V2.0 (still Beta)

renmik Wrote:Hi Guys,

Status so far:

FW-190 BUGS killed->also wierd Shining Big Grin
Propeller Animation -> now 3 Layers / was 2
Layers now in right opacity
"Contra-Propeller"-Issue fixed

To do:
Blade Fix for 2 and 4 bladed planes (Gladiator & Ki 84)
realistic Blade surface for all aircrafts (10% done already)
Animation Test, FPS Test, Finetuning.

I think, I can release the Final Version in 10-12 Days from now on. :wink:

Cheers !!
wow
great work Confusedhock:
(do u think you can release a little fix for the contra-prop.... Big Grin
but I dont mind wait 2 weeks :wink: )

Does this mod require the UI 1.1.1 propTex to be disabled? I tried this mod with proptex disabled, and did not really see anything other than the default il2 prop spin. I was in a P39Q.

great job really!

WindWeapon Wrote:Does this mod require the UI 1.1.1 propTex to be disabled? I tried this mod with proptex disabled, and did not really see anything other than the default il2 prop spin. I was in a P39Q.

Hi Mate,

you are right, propTex should be disabled for using this Mod (-propTex).
Should I forgotten the P-39 Q ? Pls try Spitfire, if there is also no effect, pls let me know.

renmik Wrote:FW-190 BUGS killed->also wierd Shining Big Grin

Big Grin Well done mate, and thank you!

another picture of a good prop without opinion it was taken with high-speed camera,
like that as the eyes usually see http://www.aircraftinformation.info/Ima ... 314_01.jpg

Is there any way to give the prop some thickness, I think the thin line prop is not at all realistic. B17II had an excellent prop that looked real from the side.

the emblem on nose of Fw190A4 will disappear when enable this mod!

McWolf Wrote:the emblem on nose of Fw190A4 will disappear when enable this mod!

Emblem disappear? You mean when Markings are on?? Strange, I didn't changed something on Markinngs... have to check it out, that means release delay, I'm sorry. Sad

renmik Wrote:Emblem disappear? You mean when Markings are on?? Strange, I didn't changed something on Markinngs... have to check it out, that means release delay, I'm sorry. Sad

Hi Renmik!
YOU DON

Thx Mate,

I know how difficult it is to wait for something, I tried to hurry up, but mostly there comes something between...

Link is updated, not finished... yet

All C&C welcome Big Grin , the more the better...

Have fun !!

renmik Wrote:
McWolf Wrote:the emblem on nose of Fw190A4 will disappear when enable this mod!

Emblem disappear? You mean when Markings are on?? Strange, I didn't changed something on Markinngs... have to check it out, that means release delay, I'm sorry. Sad
I guess it change layer position on nose. :wink:
PS: I download 2.0 final again, now it's correct without that marking disappear problem. Many thank! :wink:

renmik Wrote:I know how difficult it is to wait for something, I tried to hurry up, but mostly there comes something between...

Link is updated, not finished... yet

Just "something between"? From 2.781.008 bytes to 23.996.939 bytes!!!!!!!!! 368 new or modified files!!!! This should be call a MAJOR update Smile

Thanx for the "minor" update Wink

Remik there is a little bug with the B-25 all of them, just doen't load and get message that game couldn't load Propelor.mat

Waiting for updates.

Potenz

Potenz Wrote:Remik there is a little bug with the B-25 all of them, just doen't load and get message that game couldn't load Propelor.mat

Waiting for updates.

Potenz

Thank you mate, I'll look at it ASAP