[MOD] Propeller Animation Mod V2.0 (still Beta)

Ark-iyos Wrote:
renmik Wrote:I know how difficult it is to wait for something, I tried to hurry up, but mostly there comes something between...

Link is updated, not finished... yet

Just "something between"? From 2.781.008 bytes to 23.996.939 bytes!!!!!!!!! 368 new or modified files!!!! This should be call a MAJOR update Smile

Thanx for the "minor" update Wink

:oops: :lol: :wink: ... and still unfinished ...

Potenz Wrote:Remik there is a little bug with the B-25 all of them, just doen't load and get message that game couldn't load Propelor.mat

Waiting for updates.

Potenz

I got quite the same errors during tests in the QMB - "Data File Corrupt" or something similar.

So: I went back to the previous version, and for the 1st time, noticed some striking differences;

(It seemed some other prop mod was (still) working and now your propmod has overruled the other mod)

- now i got the "contra-rotating" prop effect on the spits
- Bf109 and some other aircraft's 3-bladed props look smaller then they actually are - i do not deem this a problem, but it looks kinda weird if you got used to looking at a full sized propdisk for years :lol:

- the most noticable effect was the yellow circle that was visible on Allied props - it now seems almost gone.
I wonder if that is more realistic - it seems so, but i'm missing that yellow circle a bit, just because it looks cool. Tongue
(And I remember watching some old discoverychannel show, hosted by Neil Armstrong - where they flew a P-47 - Steve Hinton's I vaguely recall - that had a really distinct yellow circle around the prop, but I could not find any footage of it)

Overall, I'll retry to install your latest version again, hoping that I did something wrong earlier today, and see if it all works.
If not, then still your previous version is looking as awesome as ever!
8)

Edit: getting these "Data File Corrupt" errors now under specific conditions, but I don't think they are related to this mod after doing some tests. So nvm, unless more people here turn up with the same error.

Something might have gone wrong today, now i'm off to find out what it could be.

Potenz Wrote:Remik there is a little bug with the B-25 all of them, just doen't load and get message that game couldn't load Propelor.mat

Waiting for updates.

Potenz

Fixed Big Grin

Pls, download and install Patch from first post, readme included...

Many THX Potenz :!: If you find other Bugs or something please let me know.

Eexhaton Wrote:...
Edit: getting these "Data File Corrupt" errors now under specific conditions, but I don't think they are related to this mod after doing some tests. So nvm, unless more people here turn up with the same error.

Something might have gone wrong today, now i'm off to find out what it could be.

Hmm... thats strange indeed, please let me know if is still there after you looked into it.
Cheers

THX remmik, downlading and testing it tomorrow, cause now i'm leaving to the bar to get drunk Big Grin

Potenz

McWolf Wrote:
renmik Wrote:
McWolf Wrote:the emblem on nose of Fw190A4 will disappear when enable this mod!

Emblem disappear? You mean when Markings are on?? Strange, I didn't changed something on Markinngs... have to check it out, that means release delay, I'm sorry. Sad
I guess it change layer position on nose. :wink:
PS: I download 2.0 final again, now it's correct without that marking disappear problem. Many thank! :wink:
Sad vp skinmod don't work for Fw190 series after enable this mod

McWolf Wrote:
McWolf Wrote:
renmik Wrote:
McWolf Wrote:the emblem on nose of Fw190A4 will disappear when enable this mod!

Emblem disappear? You mean when Markings are on?? Strange, I didn't changed something on Markinngs... have to check it out, that means release delay, I'm sorry. Sad
I guess it change layer position on nose. :wink:
PS: I download 2.0 final again, now it's correct without that marking disappear problem. Many thank! :wink:
Sad vp skinmod don't work for Fw190 series after enable this mod

Fixed Big Grin

I'm nearly finished, just looking what Muas do further on One'O'Niners,
so I can also actualise this mod...

Think while you're on this you can make a 5-bladed texture for our lovely Sea Fury? Big Grin

Hi Remmik, found 2 bugs more.

[quote="Potenz"]Hi Remmik, found 2 bugs more.

Hi Renmik,

Thanx for excellent mod! I have same issue as McWolf, .ntrk with Fw-A4 with version 1 mod enabled (or prop mod disabled) shows brown-green skin with yellow & red band, version 2 mod goes back to default grey skin. I know this is WIP, just letting you know. Looking forward to final version but happy with this one until then. Big Grin

[quote="renmik"][quote="Potenz"]Hi Remmik, found 2 bugs more.

renmik Wrote:
Eexhaton Wrote:...

Hmm... thats strange indeed, please let me know if is still there after you looked into it.
Cheers

After a full reinstall and quite some trial and error, I found out that an old mod called QMBV2 caused the problem and not the Propmod.

So atm, all is OK again, sorry if I might have caused a slight stir-up. :roll: :p

~S!~

Hello
very good, almost perfect to the P-51
not be more certain if the game is more like it are turning to the contrary as the P-47 fighters and several Japanese and other
plus the B-25, P-51 and a few more that are forgotten almost perfect

I am happy to have helped

Big Grin

Renmix! Is something going on with this mod or... it is, right? Smile

I'll take stukas new version, I tell you. Just as a sigh of protest Tongue