[WIP] HoTRod One-O-Niners! 2x new G6's!

vanir Wrote:No I'm having artificial horizon troubles on all the new slot Gustavs. Not completely dead, but not working properly either. I have AHS, this seems to be the cause of some conflict even though these new mods are made compatable. It's weird.
I've been thinking about dumping AHS, but I didn't want to I like that mod. I'll try disabling it and get back to you.

Appreciated!

Thanks for the great mod!

Is there a way to disable AHS for the players that don't use tracking? It's rather buggy without it I think.

STOP PRESS!

Artificial Horizon bug fixed - download V2.01 at the opening thread.

Grande Muas! Agora est

:?: All of yours one o nine can't be used when the Spit XIV is installed. There is a blackout on the screen when a plane is selected in the QMB and mission launch. I'm using QMB V3 and new button made by Josse. Do you think, its java class conflict between mods? :?:

Muas,
Are your buttons files (specifically your"allmighty buttons file") compatible with the new SpitXIV and FaireyBattle? Regards,
JC

jcalonso Wrote:Muas,
Are your buttons files (specifically your"allmighty buttons file") compatible with the new SpitXIV and FaireyBattle? Regards,
JC
Negative. Try the new AC Installer v3.1.

Hi Muas,

I tried the AC installer 3.1 and I got a crash at 60%. I guess it would work if i deactivated a lot of planes (WiP and others) I have installed.
Regards,

JC

[Image: Old_g6erla.jpg]

Bf-109G-6Erla Cockpit FIX.

Download ----> http://www.mediafire.com/?fzmizu1mq1m

are these nice birds included in AC-Installer 3.3?

MD_Titus Wrote:
Paulo Hirth Wrote:Thank very much Sir! Your work with fix FM in new slot is precious!

If possible to you, i want envinte you to help team to do a new slot Ta-152C,

You is auor hope, nobody here know noting about New slot and velocity.

Thank you any way! Im very happy with your planes!

"fix" what about the Ta-152c? it accelerates slowly but the top speed atainable is a couple km/h off the projected speed. and projected was from test pilots - therefore exceedingly good pilots.
It's problems are two:

1) Regarding the aceleration factor for the DB603 engine. It's too slow like for Oleg's BMW 801 and Pratt & Whitney R-2800 engines. IIRC, in the standard game, it is something like 0.4 for both of these compared with 0.7 for Merlin. Which is very strange if we take in to consideration that both had very good acceleration and throttle response (specially BMW 801).

2) IIRC, the Ta-152C had a new wing with 1.5 sqmm more area than the FW190 wing. In game the plane FM has the FW190 wing area which agravates it's energy bleed and lack of sustained turn at medium to low speeds. However, the 3D model has the correct increased wing area which makes it quite probable that someone in Oleg's crew forgot to make the FM correction before releasing the new plane.

Both of these problems were discussed in several IL-2 forums.

S!

I tested these new G-6's and fell in love with them! The stall was EXACTLY as pilots described it, landing went by the book, speed at SL was spot on..WHOA! Great work guys! I wish these birds could be integrated to AAA UI. Only ONE wish..I will lick your feet or anything Muas, but could you guys PLEASE mod the Erla canopy to NOT have these metal obstructions blocking the view? Puhhlease? Big Grin

PS! I did not get those new pedals, but the instrument panel did change..

Can the Wfr. Gr. 21 be ejected after use like the real deal? Or am I stuck with those nasty tubes on my wings?

I never heard or read or know that the tubes can be released in flight!!

SEMPER INCOMMODUS

Wikipedia states that the tubes could be ejected in an emergency using small explosive charges. And I'm always in an emergency :wink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messerschmitt_Bf_109