[WIP] HoTRod One-O-Niners! 2x new G6's!

New FM, beautiful. Great work guys. Good to see the G6 as it should be.

That's a pretty damn nice job m8 but there's one problem:
The P-24 buttons file isn't compatible with this one so i can't have all planes in game at same time. I must switch buttons files to fly the P-24 or the two new Bf-109 G6. Is there anything that can be done to have all of them together?

Hi!

Another great works guys!!!!!!!

What performance have changed in FM?

cheers

walter

SEMPER INCOMMODUS

From my playing, instead of being about 25kmh slower than the G2 at some altitudes, it's closer to real figure of about 9kmh. Also the turning circle, roll and climb rates are improved. Not as good as G2, but nowhere near as nerfed as before. I was able to engage Mk IXc and LF Vcs and survive whilst with the old G6 it was a struggle.

Nice! Big Grin Big Grin
Unfortunately, the buttons with this, or rather, the original stock G6's, caused me to lose my Merlin sounds for the Hurris, Beaus and some Spits. Being prepared for this, I had backed up my original buttons and all other files involved. I've now rolled back to prior to installing these planes, and my Merlin sounds are still gone! wtf? nothing was changed, other than the air.ini, plane_ru and weapons_ru properties entries!?
To be honest, the sounds are still there, but they are scarcely audible. I've checked the spl levels in the preset files, and they are unchanged, and at the same levels as most of the other sounds. The .wav files are also OK.
Allother sounds are working fine, I've just lost the Merlin sounds, which is a major blow, considering I predominantly fly Hurris and Spits. Using UI 1.0 still....
If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it. 8)

Tired to make this work, but no go. I followed the instructions. I do not have the 2x_stock_G6 mods slots. I assume this doesn't matter since you said to delete it anyway. Also, I cannot find the planes_ru.properties file. Am I to assume you mean plane and not planes?

I used the UI 1_1 buttons file and placed it here: C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\files\gui\game

Is this the right location? I renamed the original buttons file that was there. Is this the right thing to do?

great! Thanks!

No, if you have UI1.1, it's in your C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\Mods\STD\gui\...

BF-109 F4 Wrote:That's a pretty damn nice job m8 but there's one problem:
The P-24 buttons file isn't compatible with this one so i can't have all planes in game at same time. I must switch buttons files to fly the P-24 or the two new Bf-109 G6. Is there anything that can be done to have all of them together?
bigbossmalone Wrote:Nice! Big Grin Big Grin
Unfortunately, the buttons with this, or rather, the original stock G6's, caused me to lose my Merlin sounds for the Hurris, Beaus and some Spits. Being prepared for this, I had backed up my original buttons and all other files involved. I've now rolled back to prior to installing these planes, and my Merlin sounds are still gone! wtf? nothing was changed, other than the air.ini, plane_ru and weapons_ru properties entries!?
To be honest, the sounds are still there, but they are scarcely audible. I've checked the spl levels in the preset files, and they are unchanged, and at the same levels as most of the other sounds. The .wav files are also OK.
Allother sounds are working fine, I've just lost the Merlin sounds, which is a major blow, considering I predominantly fly Hurris and Spits. Using UI 1.0 still....
If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it. 8)
I'm fed up with this buttons thing.

I released 3 diferent buttons update for this mod and still, there is people complaining about lost engine sounds...

If you care to make a list of all current mods that use diferent buttons, I'll release an upadated buttons file for each one, you only gotta point me the latest version of those mods (like SFX, P-24?, or whatever).

Karaya Wrote:Hold on, I've just tested all WGr.21 loadouts and there seems to be a bug with one of them:

The normal WGr.21 loadout and the Mk108 + WGr.21 loadout work perfectly!

The WGr.21 + Droptank works like a 20mm gondola in addition to the rocket tubes

That needs some fixing!
That's probably a misplaced weapon slot configuration - won't take more than 5 minutes to correct and upload again.

Hi

I downloaded this mod and followed the instructions in the README.txt file but IL-2 1946 crashes a loadup at 60%...

I installed HotRods and followed instructions too..

I installed the UU 1.1 button file since I installed UU 1.1 (seems logical to me)...

I use version 4.09bm1 with other mods and I don't have any other BF-109 G6 mods or similar...

I made a backup of my original button file (thank God) but IL-2 1946 onl works now when i deactivate the MOD folder...

What can I do?

--------

Now I can't even load IL-2 1946 with other mods even though I deleted all Hot rods entries and restored my previpus button files! HELP!

Hello

I'm french so sorry for my bad english.
I have a problem since I install this great mod. The articial horizon was "hatched" in the bf 109G (all variants).

Someone can help me to solve this problem?

Thanks

walter_solito Wrote:Hi!

Another great works guys!!!!!!!

What performance have changed in FM?

cheers

walter

Yea exacly it would be nice if you show performance data which was used for make these new FM's and also short performance data recived in game.

I think it would be nice idea for new planes and FMs makers to shown their evidence which they based on.

I think it would be much more reliable for community.

mavyalex Wrote:Hi

I downloaded this mod and followed the instructions in the README.txt file but IL-2 1946 crashes a loadup at 60%...

I installed HotRods and followed instructions too..

I installed the UU 1.1 button file since I installed UU 1.1 (seems logical to me)...

I use version 4.09bm1 with other mods and I don't have any other BF-109 G6 mods or similar...

I made a backup of my original button file (thank God) but IL-2 1946 onl works now when i deactivate the MOD folder...

What can I do?
--------

Now I can't even load IL-2 1946 with other mods even though I deleted all Hot rods entries and restored my previpus button files! HELP!

I spent plenty of time installing this too, usually i can make the game work just by removing the plane from the air.ini. Make sure the buttons file is the right one and check in the MODs folder if the the HotRod G6 folder isn't inside ANOTHER "Mods" folder. That was my problem, so simple problem that took hours to find lol.

Well it seems my "button" file is messed up. Anyone can send me the UU 1.1 original button file please?

I checked my air.ini, weapon ru, plane ru files and removed all entries pertaining to Hot Rods and these new slots, but system still crashes at 60%
I has made a backup of my button file and restored it, so I really don't understand..I think the button file has been messed up in a way or else I"m getting nuts...

Hi

I have a graphic probleme with the artificial horizon of the 109 G, it is hatched and he change of color... I have this probleme since I download this mod.
I will be very happy if someone could help me.

Thanks

Bonsoir

J'ai un probl