[MOD] "WIP" XP-86 Sabre v1.02 *update* need skinne

I can't find the air.ini file. I don't have a folder named STD in my mods folder, and did a search in my IL-2 folder for air.ini and nothing came up. Anyone know what the problem is?

skooterkid23 Wrote:I can't find the air.ini file. I don't have a folder named STD in my mods folder, and did a search in my IL-2 folder for air.ini and nothing came up. Anyone know what the problem is?

It's a hidden folder. Make sure you have view hidden folders checked.

Wolfar Wrote:
skooterkid23 Wrote:I can't find the air.ini file. I don't have a folder named STD in my mods folder, and did a search in my IL-2 folder for air.ini and nothing came up. Anyone know what the problem is?

It's a hidden folder. Make sure you have view hidden folders checked.

Still nothing

In 1946/mods is the std folder.

I have no std folder Sad

skooterkid23 Wrote:I have no std folder Sad

Its in your MODS folder.

HH_Cipher Wrote:
skooterkid23 Wrote:I have no std folder Sad

Its in your MODS folder.

We have been telling him that Perhaps they have it installed wrong?

[Image: Untitled-8.jpg]

Thats my MODS folder. No std folder

Scroll up?

[Image: Untitl1d.jpg]

Ehhh

In that screen shot your scrolled all the way down scroll up....?

Yup, no std folder haha. This is not looking to good.

Try to search into file folder!

SEMPER INCOMMODUS

Quote:Are you planning to share this with others, or will you be keeping it just for yourself and your squad?
It will be available to download for free and for everyone .... Not just myself or my squad ....
Sorry , I don t want to stop your work , you can do your own cockpit , it s just to inform you :wink:
But it s a very hard work , this cockpit needs at least 3 months of work to be like the real with a good look ... or you are Superman ! lol It s not just to make the 3D in 3d max , , it s the photoshop map too , and the programming of the class java to make work all the new instruments and controls ...

skooterkid23 Wrote:Yup, no std folder haha. This is not looking to good.
Check in IL2 Sturmovik 1946/Files first, maybe you have an air.ini file in there. If it isn't there, you can try installing the Spitfire Mk1 mod, that's where the /MODS/STD/.../ stuff was first introduced. Backup first, just in case