[MOD] "WIP" XP-86 Sabre v1.02 *update* need skinne

Screenshots please. They are working fine in my computer...

Wops... maybe you are right :lol:

blank

[Image: Woops1.jpg]
[Image: Woops2.jpg]

Yup yup, well spotted Tesla, I can't believe I didn't see it haha.

Fix will be up in like 2 minutes Smile

Awesome, good work. Can't wait for the cockpit and realistic FM.

Sweet skin stu, and bloody fast!

The fix is in the site.
Overwrite the 4 files that are in .../MODS/XP-86 Sabre v1/3DO/Plane/XP-86/ and it should be fixed.

Tesla Wrote:[Image: Woops1.jpg]
[Image: Woops2.jpg]

I think you fixed something that did not need fixed. When the acft is in a pitch up attitude as in the first pic, the solid line is supposed to be below the "wing" emblem. The solid line represents the horizon and NOT the planes wings.

At least that is the way it works on American acraft. Soviet acft are different.

She's a real beauty, looking forward to future refinements and FM. Thank you very much!

Uhh... ok now I'm confused. So is it right or wrong? Damn this is embarassing :lol:

BAD_Grant; I think he was referring to the position of the elevators themselves, not the artificial horizon.
The artificial horizon is fine the way it is, the elevators in the pictures are backwards.
Just so I understand, Peter, is the version 1.01 that is now uploaded on your site the one with the corrected elevators? In other words if I download and install it now I don't need the "fix"?

Brilliant. Going to test it out tonight.

Thanks so much!

Elevators were wrong. Artificial horizon was fine.

Murph Wrote:BAD_Grant; I think he was referring to the position of the elevators themselves, not the artificial horizon.
The artificial horizon is fine the way it is, the elevators in the pictures are backwards.
Just so I understand, Peter, is the version 1.01 that is now uploaded on your site the one with the corrected elevators? In other words if I download and install it now I don't need the "fix"?

Ah I see now. Forget I said anything. I wasn't even here.

Seems like the fix you posted didn't work, Peter. It might just be me, but the new files didn't change anything.

Also, what's with the rod sticking out of the side of the fuselage?