[MOD] "WIP" XP-86 Sabre v1.02 *update* need skinne

Help!

Ive done everything the instructions asked me to do I even installed the fix and the YP-80 remains the same and wouldnt change into F-86 Sabre.

Do I need 4.09 to make this work?

I dont know what am i doing wrong Ive even added the lines to the air.ini file and lined them up properly at the end of the list.

Help!

stu Wrote:Wow! and a Mig to follow...

Just did a quick USAAF helmet skin, filefont shut yesterday so I have to join another upload site, i'll add the link when its up. If I get time this week I'll try to do some more historical helmets from Korea.
here is the link
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=e204 ... f6e8ebb871

[Image: helmet1a.jpg]
[Image: helmet1b.jpg]

your stu
In what way to add the new pilot ..I see 2 jpg and one .tga do I need to make a bimap ?????.....Thanks for the fast work will ck back often

Loht773 Wrote:Help!

Ive done everything the instructions asked me to do I even installed the fix and the YP-80 remains the same and wouldnt change into F-86 Sabre.

Do I need 4.09 to make this work?

I dont know what am i doing wrong Ive even added the lines to the air.ini file and lined them up properly at the end of the list.

Help!
Check at the bottom of the aircrafts list in Quick Mission Builder, you should see one called "SABRE"

Ive just tryed version 4.09 and it works!

But the Cockpit its still the same as the P-80,

Is this suposed to be like this?

Cheers!

Update:

For anyone that installed the "fix" and still got reversed elevators, redownload the fix and follow the same procedure: overwrite everything (it's 5 files now instead of 4).

Sorry about that, it's a bit late here :S[/b]

Well Done Pete Looking forward to trying this Big Grin

Loht773 Wrote:Ive just tryed version 4.09 and it works!

But the Cockpit its still the same as the P-80,

Is this suposed to be like this?

Cheers!
Yes, at the moment it is using the P-80 cockpit

It's great that you're willing to fix this at a moments notice when it's late in the day.

This is a great aircraft. Although it may be issue on my end but the wings look to be a little more swept back than they should be, but other than that it's excellent. I've started a skin to represent the F-86 Col. John Boyd flew, he was my girlfriend's grandfather, and a damn good pilot.

Thanks again,
RK

Thanks Peter D For This Awsome Mod!

Cant wait to fly it FMed and with its cockpit!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

[Image: f86faaperfl.jpg]

Cant Wait To Get A Skin Like This One!!

Totally Rapped with this

I'm sure a lot of painstaking hours have gone in to this project

but Well Worth The Effort.

CONGATULATIONS :lol: Big Grin

It will work wonders with Dixie Captain's up and coming Korea map.

Cheers Kirby

Lamphun

Wow! and a Mig to follow...

UPDATE added pilot skin.

Just did a quick USAAF helmet skin, filefont shut yesterday so I have to join another upload site, i'll add the link when its up. If I get time this week I'll try to do some more historical helmets from Korea.
here is the link
http://www.mediafire.com/?umijtiywfqh

[Image: helmet1a.jpg]
[Image: helmet1b.jpg]

Welcome to the Nylon era...
done quick Korea pilot skin wearing B-15D flight jacket. Thanks elephant on who's skin this based.

[Image: B-15D.jpg]
[Image: B-15Dpilot.jpg]

your stu

You are wellcome stu... Smile
I'm going to make brand new Korean War pilot skins first thing in the morning! :wink:

Great to here it elephant, looking forward to seeing them, they will be better than my quick effort I'm sure! I needed a distraction from coding websites. :roll: Big Grin

yours stu

Great Job!

Bring the jet war alittle closer.
My Congrats on all your hard work and those who serve with you!

Been following your progress since your first post on the 86.