[MOD] "WIP" XP-86 Sabre v1.02 *update* need skinne

PeterD,

That did the trick. When I installed UI-1.2, wrote over my Frankenplane MiG-15. So, I reinstalled it. Then I copied the cockpit patch over the original Frankenplane cockpit directory (...\MiG15\3do\cockpit\MiG-9). That solved the gun sight problem.

On another subject, having auxiliary fuel tanks for the F-86 is great. Do you have planes to provide auxiliary fuel tanks for your MiG?

Cheers,

Riptide

There is mod at Aviaskins.com forum which allows this option.

Riptide_One Wrote:PeterD,

That did the trick. When I installed UI-1.2, wrote over my Frankenplane MiG-15. So, I reinstalled it. Then I copied the cockpit patch over the original Frankenplane cockpit directory (...\MiG15\3do\cockpit\MiG-9). That solved the gun sight problem.

On another subject, having auxiliary fuel tanks for the F-86 is great. Do you have planes to provide auxiliary fuel tanks for your MiG?

Cheers,

Riptide
Yes I do Smile

hello chaps,

anyone know if freddy's beaut F-86 cockpit is available for HSFX 4.1 yet?

i just made the switch from 1.2 and am sold.

p.s. peterd - love the new versions of the sabre. are u still working on your own pits?

what are your next projects?

Big Grin I have made some skins for the Saber and Mig with a little help from Grants and PeterDs skins and Template so on and other skins I have made over the years our web site
http://il2-bounty-hunters.webs.com/apps/photos/ Confusedhock: