[WIP] HoTRod One-O-Niners! Bf-109G-10C3, new slot/FM

Interestingly I just compared test figures listed by Mercedes Benz AG archives Stuttgart for these engines and the ASB and ASC have almost identical crusing and climing conditions.
The ASC simply adds DC motor maximum performance. So the ASC motor is really the best of both worlds, between the ASB modelling and DC modelling. Put the cruise/climbing condition performance of one, with the high speed condition of the other and whammo: you've got an ASC!!
(ie. combat climb = DC, max speeds = DC, FTH/5min= DC, sustained climb = ASB, cruise = ASB, rated altitude/30min = ASB).

Easy.

Confusedhock: Big Grin Big Grin

Gaston Wrote:Also, your Buttons files are unfortunately not compatible with the new Miles Magister... will you update them, Muas ??? (personnally, I use the All_Mighty one, as I have some Aviaskins mods, and the 190-A7 too...)

Hi!

What can I say about your work?

I can't find a word that can explain how much I appreciate it!!
You have made my dreams real in this sim by adding this planes!

But I must to bother you because I have the same trouble of Gaston because the new MAGISTER isn't compatible with your buttons file (I use the big buttons) so I hope that , even if not a mods made by you , that you'll fix them in the future anyway!!!

EDIT: I have find another trouble: missing engine sound in Hurri , Beau and Spit , there is a way to fix even them?

My best regards!!!

walter

SEMPER INCOMMODUS

Hello muas,

Igot the same problem as with the g14as. The early 109 the E and F model have no motorsound :oops: I tried all the buttons files but noone work.
Could you please help me as you did with the g14as.
Thank you, your fan...AceKline

Try one of these button files here:
(The link is inoperative)

Awesome plane guys.

Quote:EDIT: I have find another trouble: missing engine sound in Hurri , Beau and Spit , there is a way to fix even them?

I also have this prob...

The topic doesn t exist. Confusedhock:

Greetings Ace

Try again, the topic most definately exists!

STOP PRESS!

There's been some reports about compatibilty problems with MAT MANAGER and also about the reduced field of view of the AHS integration, so find new alternative downloads at the opening thread.

Anto Wrote:Try one of these button files here:
(The link is inoperative)

Link doesn't work, nor the mod...game crashes at 60% with buttons that come with g10. I don't know what my original buttons are, i use unified installer.

DB605 Wrote:...game crashes at 60% with buttons that come with g10. I don't know what my original buttons are, i use unified installer.

Game crashes at 60% loading value are mostly caused by bad air.ini file entries.

Air.ini file entries are text lines (on the air.ini file) that define which aircraft should be loaded by the iL-2 engine.

Buttons file is where all aircraft must be registered.

If you have an air.ini entry that find no registration at your buttons file you'll have a 60% crash.

If you have an air.ini entry that find no such aircraft installed, you'll have a 60% crash.

If you don't know exactly what you have installed, start by the updated aircraft installer v3.1 (The link is inoperative)for example here.

That will support all aircraft released at AAA.

If after that you still have 60% crashes, start to "comment" aircraft, starting by the ones not AAA supported, if you have any.

To "comment" an aircraft is to simulate uninstall it, by placing // in the beginning of that aircraft entry in the air.ini file.

Soon you'll find the culprit of the crash, and proceed to correct it - no other uninstalls needed... for now.

~Muas

Hmmm...I must do something wrong here. Is the air.ini file the one in "IL-2 1946\MODS\STD\com\maddox\il2\objects" folder or is there similar file in somewhere else folder? Same goes to weapons.ru.properties etc, the "mod" folder ones or "files" folder one? Sorry i am really dump with file things Smile

DB605 Wrote:Hmmm...I must do something wrong here. Is the air.ini file the one in "IL-2 1946\MODS\STD\com\maddox\il2\objects" folder or is there similar file in somewhere else folder? Same goes to weapons.ru.properties etc, the "mod" folder ones or "files" folder one? Sorry i am really dump with file things Smile
If you have a files folder outside the MODS folder, use the air.ini, planes_ru.properties and weapons_ru.properties on that one.

Muas Wrote:
DB605 Wrote:Hmmm...I must do something wrong here. Is the air.ini file the one in "IL-2 1946\MODS\STD\com\maddox\il2\objects" folder or is there similar file in somewhere else folder? Same goes to weapons.ru.properties etc, the "mod" folder ones or "files" folder one? Sorry i am really dump with file things Smile
If you have a files folder outside the MODS folder, use the air.ini, planes_ru.properties and weapons_ru.properties on that one.

I do have "files" folder outside mods folder, but there is not air.ini file on it. I did copy paste planes & weapons there and air.ini to MODS\STD...etc. No joy, crash @60%. I tried couple of different buttons files
but only original works. Same thing happened with g14as, every other mod works well (only AAA mods here).

DB605 Wrote:I do have "files" folder outside mods folder, but there is not air.ini file on it. I did copy paste planes & weapons there and air.ini to MODS\STD...etc. No joy, crash @60%. I tried couple of different buttons files
but only original works. Same thing happened with g14as, every other mod works well (only AAA mods here).
Check the text on that air.ini entry, there must be a typo on it...

[AIR]
A-20C air.A_20C 1 usa01 SUMMER
A-20G air.A_20G 1 usa01 DESERT
A5M4 air.A5M4 2 ja01 DESERT
A6M2 air.A6M2 2 ja01 DESERT
A6M2-21 air.A6M2_21 2 NOINFO ja01 DESERT
Yak-9T air.YAK_9T 1 r01 SUMMER
Yak-9U air.YAK_9U 1 r01 SUMMER
Yak-9UT air.YAK_9UT 1 NOINFO r01 SUMMER
Bf-109G-10C3 air.BF_109G10C3 2 NOINFO g01 SUMMER