[WIP] Bf-109E-3 on new slot v2 *UPDATE*

edit.

i feel really bad asking because you have been so busy, but, could you upload the non-AHS version to another site? like mediafire? i cant download anything with filefactory. Sorry and thanks.

PS other than the cockpit bug, its my favorite kite for early war. It handles spit mk1s real good :wink:

I found a small issue with damge textures.

[Image: e3damage.th.jpg]

This is great plane, thank you.

Hi, I'm one of the many who had probs instling the Spit 14, got it istalled on new IL2 with th UI 1_1 to make it work. I had the 109 E3 working on my old thing which was 408 but can't get it to work with the UI and 409. The thing comes up but there is no graphic when you try to build a scenario. Any tips? I quite like the firepower of the E3 and did a couple of skins. I supose i could transfer these to the E4 but would like a stab at getting this one to work.

All the best
Alban

Pardon my ignorance, but what is AHS?

US_GRANT Wrote:Pardon my ignorance, but what is AHS?
All Holes Solved. I was stumped for a while too, but figured it out eventualy. Smile

Thank you!

mirror mod not working on these.

STOP PRESS
Download v2 update at the opening thread.

Great work mate! Smile

A request - will you make an export "Me-109E-3a" version? The only difference was with weapons (no engine cannon, 2xMGFF 60rds, 2xMG17 500rds) and a different radio installation. This could be done as an additional loadout.

Potruding barrel looks great. Well done.

Radoye Wrote:A request - will you make an export "Me-109E-3a" version? The only difference was with weapons (no engine cannon, 2xMGFF 60rds, 2xMG17 500rds) and a different radio installation. This could be done as an additional loadout.

If you pick "Default" you get the non-engine-cannon loadout

That's what I was thinking when I decided to slowly start backing away from the thread...

Big Grin

Good changes. And is it possible to mention my authorship of motor canon jam simulation?
The code is taken from my Е-3 without any changes.
I do not offence anyone, just asking to show some respect!