[MOD]Forgotten Countries v1.02: 58 nations w/squads&mark

I've tested Forgotten Countries with UP3.0 and it works "Fine".

Some airplanes will just crash when you place them on FMB or when you select them in QMB. I remember that the D.XXI crashed, all three Versions, the Danish Version but the Dutch version, afaik, doesnt crash :/ and i believe the R-5 (skis) will crash too.

I remember there are more "Broken" airplanes but i forgot wich airplanes where them.

But in General, many airplanes will work just fine.

How do I get the axis nations to be on the allies side? For example, PLA MiG-9s vs Luftwaffe Ta-183s.

Commander_Flak Wrote:How do I get the axis nations to be on the allies side? For example, PLA MiG-9s vs Luftwaffe Ta-183s.
you can't, but you can use the German Democratic, it's as close as you can get. but it if you want the Iron Cross and Swastika you can make a Skin of it, and when you fly you can turn markings off and choose the German skin while flying ally.

Ok so I can't change the factions. I was thinking that if all the Communist countries are available on both the Axis and Allies sides, I can create scenarios where they fight the Western Allies as Axis (Cold War) or fight the anti-communist Axis powers like Germany, Italy and Japan under the Allies (WW2 1946). Maybe I can use a text or script editor for this? Anyway, which version of Forgotten Countries do I download for use with UP 3.0?

Update.

This old mod proved to make UP3 very unstable; UP3 is not mod friendly; but recently the situation was vastly improved
with these new efforts by danzigzag: ( I had to increased my .exe to max ram. i.e. .exe set at 1.652MB, 4G addressing; out of a 4G Real-Comp-Ram. ):

viewtopic.php?f=71&t=33197

viewtopic.php?f=71&t=33247