Russia-forever Wrote:This is problem in AI,i don't have any relations to this bug.

What bug? :o

Russia-forever Wrote:
WerWolf-ZZ Wrote:Молодец парень! отличная робота. респект Big Grin
спс Big Grin !кстати ты на авиаскинах зарегиный?
нет, меня там нету, а что? Smile

просто там чел есть с таким-же аватаром.

дело в том что этот аватар изначально присутствует в галерее, тоесть profile>show gallery Smile

блин офигенно вышло, особенно 23мм пушкаSmile как ты их делаеш?

просто.всё правится в класс файлах.

эт всмысле на любой самолёт можно поставить дополнительное оружие путём правки клас-файлов?Smile

English please. If you have any questions in your native language, might be best to take it to PM, ta. Just saying for the sake of others. We all cant read Russian or.... Err Ukrainian.

russia-forever, this may sound like a daft question, but did you check with Ilushin at aviaskins before you posted the plane here?

Annoying the annoying, so you don't have to.
[Image: 29p95pf.gif]

P/O W. 'Moggy' Cattermole Wrote:russia-forever, this may sound like a daft question, but did you check with Ilushin at aviaskins before you posted the plane here?
in aviaskins.com my nickname Илюшин.

HH_Cipher Wrote:English please. If you have any questions in your native language, might be best to take it to PM, ta. Just saying for the sake of others. We all cant read Russian or.... Err Ukrainian.
I just ask him:registered he on aviaskins

Russia Forever:

Переводчики - Большая вещь, слишком плохо структура предложения не очень хороша!

Translators are a great thing, to bad the sentence structure isn't so great! Smile

I just had to post this... So beautiful...

[Image: tu4.jpg]

I'm curious though, when will the finished version with the RDS-4, the full Russian cockpit, and the changed guns and payloads and everything be available? Or is that what you just put up?

Cockpit already do. Guns are already changed, RDS-4 too is ready. Can shortly I will add RDS-3.