[WIP] Bf-109E-4 Trop and E-7/N Trop *UPDATE*

Bf-109E-4 and E-7/N Trop on new slots/FM v2
[Image: e4smooth.jpg]
[Image: e7nsmooth.jpg]
DOWNLOAD Bf-109E-4 Trop and Bf-109E-7/N Trop v2
DOWNLOAD Bf-109E-4 Trop and Bf-109E-7/N Trop v2

Beware this cool mod! Cannon_UK made an outstanding work with the tropical filter.
I moved the regiment marking position a little to the front to clear it from the filter box.
  • Changes in v2:
    Smoothing groups corrected on the engine cowling
    Consistent regiment marking position on all damage models and detail levels
Don't forget to get the latest AC Installer in case you don't have it installed already.

Credits
Mod by Canon_UK
3D and slot integration by Muas
Bf-109E-7/N FM by Karaya
Default skins by Canon_UK

awesome! hopefully these planse will be a standard in UI1.2 Big Grin

Big Grin

question: does filters really make a difference ingame or its just to be more real????

Man! You are very produtive! AAA was being a bit slow and you are shake the place!

thank you very much!

What planes you have in mind to New Slot? My sugestion:

Hellcat, Corsair, P-36, La-5, La-7, P-47, P-51, Spitfire MK-Vc, Hurricane, I-16, I-153, YAK-3,
Ta-152C...

Thank you very much for the Me-109 family! If you can and want, please share a PDF, learn us
to do a New Slot plane.

MOD is LIFE!!

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
This is so great!!!
Thanks a million guys... :!:

genbrien Wrote:question: does filters really make a difference ingame or its just to be more real????

It doesnt make any difference performance wise, just for eye candy. The reason is that other tropical aircraft such as the Spitfire Mk.Vc versions do not experience any performance penalty as well so it would be unfair to only penalize the Emil for the filter while its opposition is not!

Brilliant work guys.

When I made these filters I mapped them to the main skin file, so skinners can edit it directly (unlike things like the Hurri trop filter which is a separate texture).

Give me a few days and I'll release a layer that people can paste over existing skins to put the trop filter in place.

Joe

Hi!

I have a little trouble:

After so many wonderful planes that you have made I'm thinking to be dead and rest in paradise or having a long and wonderful dream!

However in each occurrences it's a beautiful situation find so many amazing works you made!!!

I'll be grateful forever!!!

cheers

walter

SEMPER INCOMMODUS

I'm a little confused here.. great work by the way.. but the thread title says these aircraft have new slots and fm.. yet another post says they have the same fm as the existing emils...?
I might have missed something, (must be my age) but can someone clarify??

Trooper117 Wrote:I'm a little confused here.. great work by the way.. but the thread title says these aircraft have new slots and fm.. yet another post says they have the same fm as the existing emils...?
I might have missed something, (must be my age) but can someone clarify??

The E-4 Trop has the same FM as the stock E-4

The E7/N Trop has the same FM as the also newly released E7/N

That's what that meant 8)

Nice job, Thank you very much. Big Grin

Thanks, very good job Big Grin

109's family is growing quickly, Thanks

Potenz