[WIP] Emils Jabos: Bf-109E-1/B and E-3/B on new slots

Top stuff Cannon - the new canopy looks great.

Didn't it had a middle vertical frame on the side windows? A narrower one?

Check for the guns hooks on the WingLMidD0 and WingRMidD0 those might be the culprits.

If you can't correct them, we can make new ones from scratch.

Joe that framework looks fantastic! Really looking forward to it. The lack of handles and sliding window outline does look a bit weird with the missing glass tho. Don't know if you can add these features, would be an interesting look if so.

Karaya, the ability to come out with enlightening documentation is just superb! I stand corrected.

Muas, I do believe the motorkanone MGFF initially kept a 60rd box in the port inner wing, but I have also heard of drum changes to a larger magazine for the MGFF before. You could be quite right on the 120rd max. My memory is failing me here.
Also it was my understanding the MGFF/M had managed to increase its rate of fire slightly with the action revision necessary for the minengeschoss round. I believe it went from around 480rpm cyclic MGFF to 540rpm cyclic MGFF/M.
The Japanese license production of the Oerlikon (performed independently) uses the earlier figure.
However I may stand corrected on these points, the best expert is Tony Williams.

Muas - no, there was no central frame. There was just the line separating the two window panels on that side.

I'll have a look for the hooks in case that's the problem.

Joe

Thank you for these.

[quote="Steel"]

thanks alot, more 109s!
now the only problem is there ain't nothin for the allies to kill so many!!
now we need more early allied like french, brit, maybee poland and countries nearby

Hm, I hope people dont take me as a whiner because I have posted some bugs in the last days
it just luck that I found them so fast and only want to help to make the mods better

also other Bug!
If i use 3/b and Default it has the Nosecannon!

Thank you all working great.

Steel Wrote:E3B fires MG rounds from the 20mm guns
JG3_Prodigy Wrote:Yes same here! I found it a bit of malicious that nobody is given him any attention :roll:
JG3_Prodigy Wrote:Also other Bug! If i use 3/b and Default it has the Nosecannon!
These and other issues are already fixed and will be adressed in next update soon to be released.

[Image: E1Bgrab0000.jpg]

Download ----> http://www.mediafire.com/?dart3ny5ttj

I retouch these files.

1.Bf109F2ReVi.tga(headrest)
2.Zclocks2.tga(bolt head)
3.bf109I2planks.tga(plate)

Also a non AHS version is very important so bright reticles and freddys cocpits can be used

I have lost all engine sounds to allied aircraft after loafing this button allmighty file.
NVMind I got the 3.3 update and now its working

Muas Wrote:
Steel Wrote:E3B fires MG rounds from the 20mm guns
JG3_Prodigy Wrote:Yes same here! I found it a bit of malicious that nobody is given him any attention :roll:
JG3_Prodigy Wrote:Also other Bug! If i use 3/b and Default it has the Nosecannon!
These and other issues are already fixed and will be adressed in next update soon to be released.

thx Muas :wink:

Hi,

Sorry for the dumb question , but how do I install the no armourplate mod ? Does it go in my mods folder or somewhere else?

Cheers.[/b]