Thread Closed

[BETA] Hawker Sea Fury Mk.X

And after having a ball with this beautiful aircraft I'M getting a CTD on game loading could I have did something wrong in the skins folder or in my air.ini file ...removed the first install of the aircraft then put the new one in ...then added the lines to the air.ini after removing the ones I put in the first time I installed it ..I am in the UI1.1.1 and have your mig 15 working and the Saber and such so will take the aircraft out and wee if it is something I'm doing wrong ...Just love this aircraft and thanks for doing all you do for us old farts that should stay in bed on a Mon Morning :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Ps: Try to understand a bit more about the il2 before ask."

Yep but I aint the only one who had an issue with this !! Perhaps an explanation in the original post would have hepled?

Got the same problem with skins showing, got the update and tried what RealDarko did but still nothing. Skins show in list but don't appear on aircraft. If i'm "not understanding " something then please teach me :wink:

I did have it working heheheh still will get it sorted out dying to try it out with the Boy's in a mission

a shot S/S video I made this Am

http://www.4shared.com/file/97092372/8f ... hotos.html

Hi!

Thanks a lot for this bird!!

cheers

walter

SEMPER INCOMMODUS

Thanks Flackiten, this is a great addition. I did observe on my install that the canopy shows opening on outside view,but not on inside/cockpit view. By all means this is just an observation and not a complaint. Excellent job !!,I am really going to enjoy flying this,
Cheers--rclark--

Skins are now available at Mission 4 Today - no link as I believe that is not allowed here.

Thank you Flakiten and CrazyDog and whoever else posted a helpful reply. I was just a bit slow to connect the dots in regard to the pass word.

Thanks again,

RB

Nightshifter Wrote:Skins are now available at Mission 4 Today - no link as I believe that is not allowed here.

Post it mate and so help the scaborous dog that even tries to remove it from this section... :evil:

You have my blessing Wink

all that is left to do is to make the beautiful sound of the Bristol Centaurus engine!

where he/she will be able to be Skins for this airplane Sad

RAF_Magpie Wrote:
Nightshifter Wrote:Skins are now available at Mission 4 Today - no link as I believe that is not allowed here.

Post it mate and so help the scaborous dog that even tries to remove it from this section... :evil:

You have my blessing Wink

lol okay, here they are http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=...ils&id=180

:wink: thank you

Okay... what's the password to extract the two .txt files ("Patch_1.01.txt" and "to.air.ini.file.txt") from the 1.01 archive? :roll:

SandMan Wrote:Okay... what's the password to extract the two .txt files ("Patch_1.01.txt" and "to.air.ini.file.txt") from the 1.01 archive? :roll:
read the first post.......
strike
:wink:
Thread Closed