[UPDATE] E-1/E-3 Early Canopy and FMB-Crash Fixed

Thanks for the new canopy, its great! 8)

Nicely done Canon! But hey, what are you doing stuff like this for when you have an excellent map to finish?!? Wink

Maaan, this is just sooo nice a MOD and it saved my day - thx a lot Meister Kanone, Ur simply one of the best...

DK-nme

Fantastic work Cannon. I haven't been able to enjoy the early E's before, the LaGG canopy just wasn't for me. This is a perfect solution. This poor simmer is very grateful indeed. Please accept my kidney as payment. Tongue

Yes!!! Big Grin

Very nice mod.

Many Thanks for all your hard job Canon.

Hi everybody,

I've got the same bug that Berserker is describing, but it only seems to be there on the E1 and E3. All the other ones seem to be fine. I am wondering is this something to do with these models not having any head armour panel behind the pilot because the Jabo versions don't seem to be having this issue on my system. Like Berserker says, the problem disappears when you go to gunsight view and reappears in normal view. If it is something to do with the AHS mod, can it be fixed please as this is one of those mods that you just can't do without. I have had the same problem with some F model mods as well if that helps.

Awesome work, keep it up and we will have the perfect flight sim soon !!!

Ceege1.

canonuk Wrote:
Dietz Wrote:DO THESE CHANGE INTERIOR VIEW OF FRAMING? Confusedhock:

Regarding AHS issues, I haven't changed anything regarding the cockpit, so if you had an issue with AHS before you'll still have it, and if you didn't before, you won't now.

Anyway, glad people are happy to see the update

Joe

Sorry sir.

Im not a modder, Only someone who has a problem and seeking help. Only that

I also am happy with your upgrade, and I'm grateful.

But I'm sure, is that the problem is not the same, with your updates installed, without it

Greetings

The same issue occurs for me, of the external model of the new canopy being visible from inside the cockpit. I checked the position of the virtual pit in the Hier file and it seems to be in the default spot. Perhaps there is some sort of tweak that the new canopy needs to render it invisible from the inside.

Gonna try when my IL2 starts working

Great work, Joe - this is a much-needed fix for the early Emils, and is much appreciated! Big Grin

Many Thanks

Hawkers Big Grin

Hi!

Thanks for the bug fix!!!

Your mods level is always HIGH!!!!!

THANKS!!!!

For people that have trouble withe the E3 WINDSHIELD:

Try to install the versione without AHS mod inside: http://www.filefactory.com/file/af9h222 ... _NoAHS_zip

cheers

walter

SEMPER INCOMMODUS

LOL

I now have 34 Bf-109s.

boogabooga Wrote:LOL

I now have 34 Bf-109s.

And we're still missing the A/B/C/D versions Big Grin

Cheers

Nico

Hello, guys
I find a old cockpit bug...
[Image: WIYV4pwt31.jpg]
WHY?[/img]

Very nicely done Joe. Thank you for putting in what must've been quite a bit of time. Early Emils look just great, with a really good early war representation.
Seems like we've got all the important 109s in game. How great is that! Luftwaffe is really getting filled out for historical looking mission building on every map.

Will enjoy getting E-1, E-1/B and E-3 as well as E-4 and E-4N into action on that new Channel Map of yours.

Somebody's going to have to redo the MkI Hurricane using British quality fuel/boost (current one is Soviet flying condition yes?), and add a MkII Spit.

These would be just FM changes in new slots with a buttons update wouldn't they? Might put my hand up for them after the TA is done.