[UPDATE] E-1/E-3 Early Canopy and FMB-Crash Fixed

canon mate...you wouldn't marry me, no? :lol:
thx a lot mate...brilliant stuff...the round canopy 109 has always been my favourite one

The issue with people seeing the external cockpit clipping with the internal cockpit, I suppose that might be because the angles of the new canopy are different, and it's a little smaller altogether. So, perhaps the virtual cockpit needs to be moved back a tiny bit.

walter_solito Wrote:Hi!

Thanks for the bug fix!!!

Your mods level is always HIGH!!!!!

THANKS!!!!

For people that have trouble withe the E3 WINDSHIELD:

Try to install the versione without AHS mod inside: http://www.filefactory.com/file/af9h222 ... _NoAHS_zip

cheers

walter

Thanks for trying to help, but isn't the file you just posted actually the older version with a LaGG cockpit on top?

UPDATE

High_detail Open & Closed Alternatives

I've made these high-detail versions which people can easily copy over the lower-detail ones. These feature the open/close handle for the window, and some light-framing of the glass.

[Image: bonus.jpg]

Download from: http://www.mediafire.com/?o3nnlnigqm1

Great stuff Canon!

Finally a canopy that fits perfectly!

Beautiful! thanks!

Smile

Canon I love you :lol:

Bee Wrote:
walter_solito Wrote:Hi!

Thanks for the bug fix!!!

Your mods level is always HIGH!!!!!

THANKS!!!!

For people that have trouble withe the E3 WINDSHIELD:

Try to install the versione without AHS mod inside: http://www.filefactory.com/file/af9h222 ... _NoAHS_zip

cheers

walter

Thanks for trying to help, but isn't the file you just posted actually the older version with a LaGG cockpit on top?

From E3 topic

vtrelut wrote Wrote:Hello Muas,

I have the same bug with the E3 (as shown on the first screenshot above) in internal view. I do not have neither the AHS mod by Hun In The Sun nor the Bf-109E mirror mod by Mr Jolly. Both AHS and 109E mirror mods use same cockpit class files for the 109E series.

I don't have such bug with your 4 other Emils (4N, 7N, and the 2 Trops), so I tend to wonder why there is such a bug only with the E3, and without any AHS or 109E mirror mod modified classes for the Emil cockpits...

Sorry to bother you with this mystery.

THANKS FOR YOU WORK!

About this muas reply so:

muas wrote Wrote:The AHS mod was initaial release by its author for the stock ingame 109s; after that I implemented it in all our new aircraft releases including the E-3. The reason why in the E-3 it is affected by that "ghost" blister image has to do with the way the 3D model was done in the first place, which happens to be the same as the E-1.

A "No AHS" version is ready for download at the openning post.

SEMPER INCOMMODUS

5988 Wrote:canon mate...you wouldn't marry me, no? :lol:
thx a lot mate...brilliant stuff...the round canopy 109 has always been my favourite one

I would. If that's your pic on your avatar you would appear to be a two headed monster with boobies front and back...and I'm into weird $hit Big Grin

vanir Wrote:I would. If that's your pic on your avatar you would appear to be a two headed monster with boobies front and back...and I'm into weird $hit Big Grin

Big Grin yeah....you never know, do you ^^

Which army are they with? I'd like to sign up.

Bee Wrote:Which army are they with? I'd like to sign up.
Probably the Israeli army, but I could be wrong. Smile

Great job on the canopy and FMB fix!

Combining Canon's 109 E3 files with the five hashed files of Muas seems to fix things. Not sure if that will have a detrimental effect on FM's and such though. Can anyone verify if this method isn't lunacy?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

File factory link for the non AHS version dont work *cry*

edit : does this link version works with the new right canopys ???

Good work and thanks a lot for the FMB-crash fix.

Now let's hope that someone fixes the problem with the P.24 and when Typhoon goes beyong Beta it gets solved too.