[UPDATE] E-1/E-3 Early Canopy and FMB-Crash Fixed

JAMF Wrote:
Bee Wrote:Which army are they with? I'd like to sign up.
Probably the Israeli army, but I could be wrong. Smile

Great job on the canopy and FMB fix!

yeah you're right Smile

Was this "glitch" there all the time? (on the wing edge).
I just noticed it after I installed the new canopy+fix by Canon...
and I'm pretty sure I don't remember being there... :?

[Image: Bf109-E1.jpg]

No, I'm afraid that's new.

That's an issue with smoothing groups. AS part of the fix, I had to re-extract and re-make that part of the wing to properly remove the cannons and bulges, and I couldn't quite get the hang of the smoothing groups, hence the sharp lighting on the leading edge.

Here's another wierd glitch that happens when pausing the game in the cockpit view (F1) then move to the external view (F2) :

[Image: il2fb2009-04-1112-38-04-54.jpg]

The canopy and fuselage around the pilot disappear. This doesn't happen when pausing in any other view, and the missing parts reappear if you press 'pause' again in F2 view.

Cheers

Nico

That bug is from freddy's 109 retextures. You are perhaps switching to externals while paused.
A quick pause/unpause will set it back to normal.

Are you sure that's not AHS related? I never had the above issue until I installed the new Bf-109 mods that include AHS.

Positive. I've had that issue ever since using Freddy's V.2 109 cockpits.

I can confirm Bee's answer. And,normally, you can just hit pause again quickly, and the missing parts will reapperar. :lol:

Yeah, they don't stay 'vanished'. I think it's down to marginally longer loading times for those parts, so they appear a fraction later.

Yes, they do reappear...

I am using Freddy's cockpits on all other 109s but only have this bug with Muas's new slot ones...

Cheers

Nico

PorcoRosso Wrote:Here's another wierd glitch that happens when pausing the game in the cockpit view (F1) then move to the external view (F2) (...) The canopy and fuselage around the pilot disappear. This doesn't happen when pausing in any other view, and the missing parts reappear if you press 'pause' again in F2 view.
That's definitely caused by the AHS mod, not Freddy's interior cockpit textures. It's been reported a few times, it's a one bug you must live with, to get the AHS benefict, at least by the current code implementation. You'll find it in all stock 109's with AHS mod installed.

First awsome mod Canon thanks for your hard work.
#2. your site is no longer infected.
#3 I cant get the cockpit to open or close with the hi-res open closed mod.

Hello,

Link is broken !! Help ! :-?

The first link (http://www.mediafire.com/?gjtzncwthys) is dead. Would it be possible to have another link? Thanks! Smile

Hello,

Anybody could upload this mod ? Thanks ! :roll: