Thread Closed

[DOWNLOAD] INFANTRY MOD

ALOTEF Wrote:Where can I find these once installed?
Are they objects in the FMB?

Yes...

in FMB unlocked, they have explicit names, scroll objects and you'll find Infantry mod section...

in regular FMB, as objects aren't named explicitely but with number...it depends where you've added lines to static.ini... if you add at the end, they have the last numbers... if you add at the start... they have the lowest numbers :wink:

Very good work!

But I have a problem, how one installs this mod ?... :?

Excellent work! Just came across the thread in a customary search in the sight. Downloaded and succesfully installed. Funny thing, my son (aged 10yrs) was complaining about the poor quality of human figures in the game earlier this afternoon!
Congratulations,

delvpier Wrote:

Yes...

in FMB unlocked, they have explicit names, scroll objects and you'll find Infantry mod section...

in regular FMB, as objects aren't named explicitely but with number...it depends where you've added lines to static.ini... if you add at the end, they have the last numbers... if you add at the start... they have the lowest numbers :wink:
Where can I find this FMB Unlocked? I tried to search but...No dice.

ALOTEF Wrote:
delvpier Wrote:

Yes...

Where can I find this FMB Unlocked? I tried to search but...No dice.

part of basic map tools .... please read instructions ( readme.txt) carefully :

(The link is inoperative)

reg
Z

Thanks Zo!

Great Job!! Big Grin I just installed this mod and its perfect!

thank you very much for your work!!

Very cool DV, great for emersion, I love the smell of livestock in the napalm Big Grin

This mod is outfreakingstanding. Thank you. It is always the little things that you see when you are up close that make things better. That and there are two things that you always need more of,
Quote:time for another beer..
and
Quote:Probably needs more cowbell...
. One of the funniest SNL skits ever.

Thanks, take care,
C2

really good objects - but can you create some Luftwaffe soldiers/crews and mech-personal,too?

Some U.S. Navy personel would be great. Big Grin

does this mod affect characters manning artillery and gun nest's?

no

About creating other characters...

Pls remember they are made using TOW models... I'm not a good 3D modeler nor a good skinner...

So I can't "create", from scratch, other humans models... and it's better I leave the responsability of skinning to some others :roll: ... really better !

For now, I'm trying to animate these models to get other positions

Info : there are also good models in TOW2... but they are oriented quite differently than their brothers of TOW1 ... more like a Da Vinci position... so until I'll be able to animate a model, easy in theory... but quite difficult in practice, you won't see these ones on the market...

Excellent characters... and with these i have an idea... we have soldiers and horses, so...

can we have mounted cavalry troop characters to IL-2?
Thread Closed