Propeller mod version 4.0 (In 3 variant)

LcSummers Wrote:Hi Stuka 40,

very nice but second variant is not downloadable

I use your 2.0 edition and i like it very much

Thanks, I tested all 3 download links, all working well!

[quote="Ark-iyos"]Hi stuka_40!!
Does this new effect decrease the game

urufu_shinjiro Wrote:So this is different than your animated prop mod? I'm using the animated one now and it's quite good, any reason to switch to one of these? Just trying to figure out the differences.

Yes, this mod is not animate, in animated mod you will see a animation over propeller 2d .msh filea also
if you pause the game you will notice that propeller still spins, animated one maybe effect your FPS, because the game load almost 13 textures in state for one for every plane!
chose after your test.

julian57 Wrote:Hello excellent mod, but the Fw-190A-3, A-4, have small bug of position.
I install the second version
Greetings Smile

Hi!
and thanks, this is il2 bug in propeller 2d model file (PropRot_D0.msh) file/files, you will see this in He-111H-2,
He-111H-6, Fw-190A-3Fw-190D-9, (Fw-190A-3 right engine, i fixed it on this mod). if my textures were out of center, you should get this bug in all aircrafts.

Thanks for all feedbacks and nice words.

stuka_40 Wrote:... I tested all 3 download links, all working well!
No, second variant is not downloadable Cry

There are only two types of aircraft - fighters and targets 8)

[Image: deSAD.jpg]

2nd came down fine for me!

And me!

Me too .... yesterday and today I tried all three and no problem.

stuka_40 Wrote:Thanks for all feedbacks and nice words.

No problem, thanks for making a nice MOD :wink:

Hey stuka, I haven't been able to try your mod yet, I don't know if you included it or not, but are you able to make a 5-bladed rotating texture for the Sea Fury??

AIRdomination Wrote:Hey stuka, I haven't been able to try your mod yet, I don't know if you included it or not, but are you able to make a 5-bladed rotating texture for the Sea Fury??

Hi!
No it is not included, because my mod cover only default planes, as i know Hawker Sea Fury Mk.X
is not available for download and i don't have it beside if the 3d rotating propeller model is made as 4 bladed propeller and the maker has texture mapped the rotating model as 4 bladed propeller, as i know it is not possible to make 5 bladed rotating texture for it, and as i know the Hawker Sea Fury Mk.X available here had 4 bladed propeller.

clayman Wrote:Me too .... yesterday and today I tried all three and no problem.
Yes, all three variants are already available. Thx, stuka_40 Big Grin

There are only two types of aircraft - fighters and targets 8)

[Image: deSAD.jpg]

Got a question guys ... after I loaded this I noticed today that my gun smoke on all planes is about 4 feet higher than the guns? If I climb it stays above?

Anyone else have this?

clayman Wrote:Got a question guys ... after I loaded this I noticed today that my gun smoke on all planes is about 4 feet higher than the guns? If I climb it stays above?

Anyone else have this?

I can guarantee you that my propeller mod has noting to do with gun smoke effect because it is only a combination of new propeller textures and poropellor.mat files. My mod is not an effect mod. :!: Confusedhock: