[MOD]A6M Zero Cockpits

Very cool.

This cockpit set for the zero is really beautiful.
I like them very much.
This is the best site. Keep on goinig with such incredible mods.

cheers

A6M5 a,b,c Gauges Updated
v1.2 (16.05.2009.)

Changelog:
-2 new gauges included
-night gauges included
-damaged gauges included

Please see first post.

Regards,
W.

Nice!
This mod BTW plays nice with mimi's A6M mod and the new A6M5a cockpit.

Incredible work.

But, why don't you launch a pack with all the features joined? I see 4 download links in the first post and I think that with one only well compilled D/L link, it would be better.

Thank you for your effort.

Very big improvement!

*UPDATE*

[color=red][b]

Thank you, thank you and thank you again.
Excellent Job! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

A6M Zero Cockpits

v1.0 (04/06/2009)

Cockpit repaints for the following aircrafts:
A6M2
A6M2-21
A6M2-N
A6M3
A6M5
A6M5a
A6M5b
A6M5c
A6M7-62
A6M7-63

Please see 1st post.

Regards,
W.

will this work with japancats updates, i ask because i have the gauges etc from the download when they where on there own and not in with the pits here, and when you switched the lights on, the green overlay was out by some 4 mm .

Gorgeous! thanks a lot!!!

Magnificent job

Terriffic job on this Der W

WOW THANKS Big Grin

The reflections in the glass covers on the gauges gives the inpression that they are not flat, but instead bulge out like 'lens' covers on some cheap flashlights. I say this because the reflections of cockpit framing appear very much like a fisheye lens effect, which can *only* be rendered thus when the reflecting surface has a fairly pronounced convex shape. I had thought that almost without exception these glass covers on aircraft gauges were flat.

And this appearance of bulging outward contrasts with the impression gained when the glass has the damage texture, as the pattern and form of the cracks looks now quite nice and flat.

The only way to get rid of the bulging effect is to dispense with the 'fisheye' look to reflections. Of course, if the real gauges had convex glass covers, all that I've said here is moot...

Mediocre minds discuss people. Good minds discuss events. Great minds discuss ideas.

YES!

JApan planes are getting what they need Smile

Just the J7W1 and the Kikka would make me die a happy kid.