(MOD) New Map: Kt_Viipuri

I finally did it. Here is my new Kt_Viipuri map:
(The link is inoperative)

You can find more info @:
viewtopic.php?t=15521.
Map is tested with vanilla AAA UI 1.11. It works best for perfect settings and trees 3. There is 2 versions of summer textures. early summer and late summer.I included also winter versions for early winter ( open water) and midwinter ( frozen water).

EDIT: NEW VERSION OF MISSIONS!!!
I also have included a missionpack. You find it here:

(The link is inoperative)

Screenshots:
[Image: rel1.jpg]
[Image: rel3.jpg]
[Image: rel4.jpg]

I would also like to thank all the texturemakers for excellent work.
Big bow To Fly Zo for making exe.
And of course Hoorays to Oleg and hes Team for best flying sim ever!
And to all you simmers and modders:
Happy flying!
kapteeni!
If you find something weird, please post.
PS! This not a 100% historically and geopraphically correct. So that can't be helped...
AND PS again: Stay tuned for campaigns!

This map is GORGEOUS man !!

Thank you very much !

wow! thats a hard work. very good and thank you!

regards

your missing something?

Ships..... :wink:

GF_Mastiff Wrote:your missing something?

Ships..... :wink:
Err.. I'm not sure what do you mean. Do you need a harbour? If so, you can make it in FMB.
Due IL2 engine limitations, it is hard or impossible to make water near Viipuri so that Ships can have waypoints. I think that there is a method that alouds ships to sail anywhere even on dry land. I can't remember how right now. Maybe somebody can help with that!

Hello Kapteeni,

Thank you for this wonderful map and the great missions. I noticed that initially, only the fourth mission worked. For all others I got an error message when loading. I corrected it by opening each mission in notepad and changing the line "MAP Kt_viipuri_U/load.ini" to "MAP Kt_viipuri/load.ini". Now everything works fine.

Thanks again,

RB

bohr-r Wrote:Hello Kapteeni,

Thank you for this wonderful map and the great missions. I noticed that initially, only the fourth mission worked. For all others I got an error message when loading. I corrected it by opening each mission in notepad and changing the line "MAP Kt_viipuri_U/load.ini" to "MAP Kt_viipuri/load.ini". Now everything works fine.

Thanks again,

RB
OOPs That was my mistake. I copyed files from campaigns. Will fix that ASAP! And Cool that you like it!

Missions updated. Now they should work!!
DL either here or @ my first post!
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=5c3e ... e33bc545e8

kapteeni Wrote:I think that there is a method that alouds ships to sail anywhere even on dry land. I can't remember how right now. Maybe somebody can help with that!

viewtopic.php?t=8432

It was just mentioned in the "More Realistic Roads" thread. Smile

JAMF Wrote:
kapteeni Wrote:I think that there is a method that alouds ships to sail anywhere even on dry land. I can't remember how right now. Maybe somebody can help with that!

viewtopic.php?t=8432

It was just mentioned in the "More Realistic Roads" thread. Smile
Whoaa! That's it!
thx!!!

And now you can test my campaigns too:
viewtopic.php?t=16087

Thank you.