Static.ini image/record id/title association program

The web page gives you a link between the static object numbers in the fmb and the name and picture of the object.
To place the object in the fmb you need the number. Few of us can remember all the numbers, plus they can change when new items are added or items removed.

Use the web page to look for the item, or to find the item by name. Then, use its number to reference it in the fmb.

Yes, I managed to figure it out in the meantime, nevertheless thank You for Your reply Big Grin

the problem of getting icons instead of pics however is...well, I'm stuck...need to download some picture-viewer? anyway , even with icons, this is the most useful mod ever!!! Big Grin

Yes, got it in the meantime, however,I'm getting icons instead of pics....tried to find out if any plugin or addon for firefox is needed, but no results yet :-)

it seems I can't reply...although I'm logged in....so, got it in the meantime, just getting icons instead of pics...no info on what plugin or addon I should install...still working on it Big Grin

this is strange, my previous posts didn't show until now....

pistitom, can we err, not quadruple post please mate. If your gunna add some thing else,

use EDIT

Is anybody here who recently created pictures for his/her HSFX4.1 install? Or is this still something to be done by some ambitious worker bee?

i love that utility as timesaver Tongue, thanks!! have you create the UP2.0 pics? if not, ill try to create them

No I haven't created any new pics. I've been rather busy. It would be great if you could and post them for the rest of us. Maybe a few other members could share the work load. :-)

ok

Done

I post this http://allaircraftsimulations.com/forum/...410#287410 for new people who don

Salute Burns and Thank you for your efforts. Great tool M8 Big Grin

Congratulations Burns, your utility has become a sticky post here http://ultrapack.il2war.com/index.php/topic,1504.0.html
Smile

Glad I could be of some help after all the help I've gotten here. :-)

Found out today that the image packs that I had done and posted in previous posts have gone awol from mediafire... for those of you who may wish to use I've re-uploaded;

New Link here

Cheers

Quelty