[Mod] Sea Hurricane MkIb and MkIIc *UPDATE*

Hi Mause Plane flys great. but I'm still having the same issue with the IIC Sea Cane; I don't have stage 2 setting available for higher alt, also the radeator is still only open; auto/open. no close position and no 1,2,3,4, ect... settings. Maybe the USA version is the only one that has this setting availbale?
But if you fly the IIC huricane I have radeator postion open 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, close. in the Sea Cane its open / auto/open thats it... IIc Hurricane I have stage 2 available for higher alt. not in the Seacane IIc..

GF_Mastiff Wrote:Hi Mause Plane flys great. but I'm still having the same issue with the IIC Sea Cane; I don't have stage 2 setting available for higher alt, also the radeator is still only open; auto/open. no close position and no 1,2,3,4, ect... settings. Maybe the USA version is the only one that has this setting availbale?
But if you fly the IIC huricane I have radeator postion open 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, close. in the Sea Cane its open / auto/open thats it... IIc Hurricane I have stage 2 available for higher alt. not in the Seacane IIc..

Very strange problem.
My Sea Hurris work ok with supercharger (IIC) and mixture, and I believe everybody else's too.

You gotta trace this yourself. Try to disable other aircraft modded aircraft on the air.ini file by comenting (//) its entry so to check for some conflict...

Hi ...What a great plane! I get it to work without any problem in my QMB+....However, it doesn't work with two missions I downloaded from M4T (Convoy off Norway and Sea Hurricanes):
can't arm those planes ( don't show up) and once I hit fly it stops with the message: Mission loading failed air.SeaHurricaneMK1b missing

What did I do wrong? Help? Anybody experienced something similar?

Cheers,

Eckhart

Eckhart Wrote:Hi ...What a great plane! I get it to work without any problem in my QMB+....However, it doesn't work with two missions I downloaded from M4T (Convoy off Norway and Sea Hurricanes):
can't arm those planes ( don't show up) and once I hit fly it stops with the message: Mission loading failed air.SeaHurricaneMK1b missing

What did I do wrong? Help? Anybody experienced something similar?

Cheers,

Eckhart

Edit the mission file with Notepad and change SeaHurricaneMkIb to SEAHURRICANE1.
The same with SeaHurricaneMkIIc to SEAHURRICANE2.

It might work...

many thx Muas! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

It works like a charm :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry but I have to go back and down some more Heinkels into the Northern Sea

Great plane!

Thx Muas for this !

Eckhart :Smile)

ok need some help here I want my Hurricanes back there the only ones that seem to have change engine mechics wise.. I do not have radiator or prop pitch or super charger stages..What happend? I did not touch any thing but install your fisrt version of this mod...
This only happening in single play missions; in MP I have everything working for the MKI the rest of the hurricanes I dont know yet cause no one is running 4.09b1m with those hurricanes.. I'm confused now... :?

Muas Wrote:Edit the mission file with Notepad and change SeaHurricaneMkIb to SEAHURRICANE1.
The same with SeaHurricaneMkIIc to SEAHURRICANE2.

It might work...

THNX! I wonder how many others were pounding their heads on the keyboard before seeing this :lol:

I'm getting a 20% CTD after installing the SeaHurricane. I have the UI 1.1, 3.8 AC Installer, and have already installed the Sea Gladiator without any problems. After removing all files and writes associated with the SeaHurricane the game works again. Any Ideas about what I may have screwed up?

Thanks for the awesome mods!

why does my game crash at 60% loading screen in when i first open il2? do i have to do something? i have mod-activator and i did install the Ac installer 3.8

Howdy litozinnamon,

I'm guessing that you put the relevant information into the air.ini file, plane_ru.properties file, and weapons_ru.properties file. If you didn't then that might be the cause. You might also want to check that you don't have a double folder in your mods file. Occasionally you'll find the folder you need inside another folder of the same name. If that's the case then just get rid of the extra folder. And if it's neither of these then I don't know what to tell you mate.

Let me know if this helped. If not I'll try to rack my empty head to see if anything else falls out.

Muas Wrote:This version has only a minor diference from the v1.10 I send you to test.
I believe your problems might be beyond this mod.
Does everything work ok with other mod aircraft?

I installed the 1.11 and I also had to reinstall my server to solve my connection problem. So now the streaming dos window problem is fixed, but I don't know if it's the updated Hurri or the reinstalled server.

Oh well, at least it works now.

Thanks. ~S~

idonno Wrote:I installed the 1.11 and I also had to reinstall my server to solve my connection problem. So now the streaming dos window problem is fixed, but I don't know if it's the updated Hurri or the reinstalled server.

Oh well, at least it works now.

Thanks. ~S~
That's really good to now about that.
Good luck to your server.

:oops: some how after installing the sea-canes I lost my complex engine management, that's after a week of installing 6 time and uninstalling 5 times. I finally decided to check the difficulties setting and guess what some how my switch got changed from complex engine management to no complex... Go figure some times I guess it the easy stuff we don't look at first... I can only blame my self, Sorry if I cause you to look further in to your install or model data Maus. GREAT PLANE THANK YOU......

Troubleshooting Computer Problems

Step 1. Is it plugged in?

:wink:

got everything working; now I dont have RAF insignia any more, only these round yellow decals. It's as if the skins folder doesn't see the RAF or RN section only see's all the others i.e. ussr, germany, USAF, ect, ect.
same goes for the SeaCaneMKI
[Image: openpitpatrol.jpg]

[Image: openpitpatrol2.jpg]