[Mod] Sea Hurricane MkIb and MkIIc *UPDATE*

Hi Mause do you now this is am awesome plane.. just missing the second stage turbo for high alt usually I hit second stage at 7k feet...
and cant lowere fuel mix from 120 mix to 100

GF_Mastiff Wrote:(...) just missing the second stage turbo for high alt usually I hit second stage at 7k feet... and cant lowere fuel mix from 120 mix to 100
Both Sea Hurricanes behave exactly like the Hurricanes MkIb and MkIIc, from which they were modded here and in real life.

Only te MkIIc has a 2 stage supercharger; mixture ajustement is from 100% to 120% on both.

These features work perfectly well on both Sea Hurricanes.

Thank U so much!! Big Grin

Hi Veltro,

I just tested the Java and cockpit files you posted above, and I have no freeze when my instruments are damaged:

[Image: 130620094-48-59.jpg]

Although I still miss the central panel.

Thank you!

Have a nice week-end.

S! guys,

I installed all and : all works well but I do not have this skin can you help me pls?

[Image: SeaHurrifinal2.jpg]

I mean I have only the default skin even if a I choose RAF or RN in the quick mission!
where I have to download this skin?

@vtrelut, yes it works fine and Muas has improved 3D mesh for final release.

@Bubi la skin

Loves dah Hurri!

With a hook now.... even better 8)

Thank you Big Grin

Muas Wrote:
GF_Mastiff Wrote:(...) just missing the second stage turbo for high alt usually I hit second stage at 7k feet... and cant lowere fuel mix from 120 mix to 100
Both Sea Hurricanes behave exactly like the Hurricanes MkIb and MkIIc, from which they were modded here and in real life.

Only te MkIIc has a 2 stage supercharger; mixture ajustement is from 100% to 120% on both.

These features work perfectly well on both Sea Hurricanes.
I have flowen the seacaneMKIIc and there is no second stage or mixture control...Also the Radiator only goes from open/auto to open....is or was there an update I dont see because I'm installing correctly, I also notice on the Bf109E1 I only have open; open/auto opn rad too.

GF_Mastiff Wrote:I have flowen the seacaneMKIIc and there is no second stage or mixture control...Also the Radiator only goes from open/auto to open....is or was there an update I dont see because I'm installing correctly, I also notice on the Bf109E1 I only have open; open/auto opn rad too.
I'm afraid you have a problem that goes beyond this mod... try to unistall these mods and see if everything is alright, then install only one and check it carefuly...

I was running a server using FBDj and I noticed that when I spawn the Sea Hurricane I get the stuff below constantly streaming in the command prompt window. It doesn't seem to affect the game, but I can't imagine it's a good thing.

[Image: SeaHuricaneError.gif][/img]

idonno Wrote:I was running a server using FBDj and I noticed that when I spawn the Sea Hurricane I get the stuff below constantly streaming in the command prompt window. It doesn't seem to affect the game, but I can't imagine it's a good thing.
That's caused by a bug in the cockpit file structure; check your PM and try the update - awaitng AAA clearence.

No change.

That Null Pointer Exception was displayed at the offline console in the first release; there were some errors caused by missing cockpit files. When corrected, the error didn't appear anymore at the offline console...

Did you completely uninstall the previous version prior to install the second, or did you inatall it "over" the old one? You must completly uninstall the first version - they use diferent file structures.

Today I deleted the MODS/Sea Hurricane folder, the air.ini, planes_ru.properties, and weapons_ru.properties entries, and even the skins folders. Then I ran the AC installer before reinstalling it all and running the installer again.

The console now streams this:

[Image: SeaHuricaneError2.gif]

Version v1.11 released.

Download link updated at the opening thread.